Failure to reach prescribed 3 million

November 15

Itā€™d only be for a month maximum.

My CPA actually has responded that he might know of a way to roll it over with the workforce development agency.

Can you email him? Obviously this wonā€™t be free.

@Jules11

Another question, in 2017 it looks like you got an ARC in Taiwan. Have you had an ARC without breaks since then?

1 Like

@Jules11 Do you happen to be in Miaoli? I remember seeing a sign near a petrol station advertising German cakes and I think it was called Jules or Julia or something?

Heā€™s in the south.

1 Like

No. That was kinda messy. Wife divorced me out of the blue. Married for 12 years but we lived in china and macau. Very little time spent in Taiwan. I managed to swing a transfer back here in 2019 with my company but that went belly up with Covid hence my opening my own shop

1 Like

Iā€™m in Kaohsiung. Own a recently opened Portuguese egg tarts shop down by the 85 building called Pasteis de Nata

10 Likes

Then message or call my CPA and he might have a way to get you a rollover grace period.

2 Likes

The next time I am in the fine city of Kaohsiung I shall stop by and purchase some of your baking.

Canā€™t guarantee I can eat NT$3 million worth of egg tarts, but Iā€™ll do what I can. :grin:

Guy

19 Likes

I do have the same dude in Taipei working on it as we speak. He knows pretty much all the loopholes and can expedite things pretty quickly. Letā€™s wait and see

1 Like

Yes, feel free to post the deetz to your business in the Business Directory forum.

1 Like

And rare, itā€™ll last only a week or so, depending climate.

Appreciate it sincerely. Many thanks

1 Like

Yep. Thatā€™s why I pay him. :grin:

I was wondering if paying the money as a investment into the business would count as turnover?

It doesnā€™t. It is gross revenue they are looking for.

OK so has to come from sales.

Does a business need to hit 3 million the first year?

Itā€™s a requirement for the visa OP is on

Nice, hope you can sort out your ARC soon and I will get some of your eggtarts, wife loves those things. Worse case get hired by friend or become a student.

In the third year. Or the year before their work permit expires.