Falun Dafa is good

Fucking hell. I was all ready to sign up, getting all Gung Ho about it and all, and then he goes and bloody mentions David Icke. Fuck me. The man’s a fucking lizard, for Li’s sake.

I do not know what you are asking, did you see once or a lot of time?

If the weather is good, I 'd like to practise Falun Gong on the grass, if it is bad, I prefer to stay at home.[/quote]

Well, I have seen quite a few practicioners, sitting in the rain, sitting in places with a lot of people walking by, sitting in the hot sun. Mostly in places where mainland Chinese tourists come by, for obvious reason. And I always think, what drives these people? So enduring pain is not part of your practice?[/quote]

I understand now, if I was there, sure I would do as those respected persons.
They will let those Chinese tourists understand what Falun Gong is, because many Chinese tourists are brainwashed by hate propaganda. If all the people know the truth, the persecution cannot continue, because the persecution is based on lies.

Those respected persons were suffering for others.[/quote]

What about when FG are sitting in political protest in similar conditions, when the intention is solely political?

[quote=“cfimages”][quote=“Benjamin K”]
They will let those Chinese tourists understand what Falun Gong is, because many Chinese tourists are brainwashed by hate propaganda. If all the people know the truth, the persecution cannot continue, because the persecution is based on lies.

What about when FG are sitting in political protest in similar conditions, when the intention is solely political?[/quote]

According to you, what is the solely political intention?

Stop persecution?

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“cfimages”][quote=“Benjamin K”]

What about when FG are sitting in political protest in similar conditions, when the intention is solely political?[/quote]

Stop persecution?[/quote]

Doesn’t matter what political intentions they are, just that it’s at a time and in a place where it’s solely directed for political ends. In a place where they don’t usually gather, where there are no Chinese tourists etc.

[quote=“cfimages”][quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“cfimages”][quote=“Benjamin K”]

Stop persecution?[/quote]

Doesn’t matter what political intentions they are, just that it’s at a time and in a place where it’s solely directed for political ends. In a place where they don’t usually gather, where there are no Chinese tourists etc.[/quote]

I think it is good for Falun Gong practitioners gather there to ask the politicians to help to stop the evil persecution. What do you think?

Yet it clearly states on the faluninfo site you regularly cite, that FG doesn’t have political views. faluninfo.net/article/689/FAQ-ab … al%20views?

And that it doesn’t oppose any political entity including China’s dictatorship. faluninfo.net/article/655/Miscon … l-/?cid=23

So on one hand, FG is not political as it stated on the website, yet on the other hand they engage in political protest which you say is a good thing.

So which is it?

I swear by Allah, if I hear one more pogue say “Falun Dafa Is Good”, I will heave one never ending, dry, gasping hurl.
Which would make it bad, would it not?

Jesus Wept, so what?
I have had many a religious experience off quite a few type of worldly elements, such as fudge, and all the different varieties of flora and fauna, to say nothing about certain curves and angles.
If something is good, especially if it is fucking good, one should not have to even mention the fact, let alone repeat it ad nauseum. The meanies will always be there. Better a secure perimetre, than some silly mantra droning on, and on, and apparently, on.
But what do I know?
I worship Bacchus, and all his little Pixies.

See you out, out there.

[quote=“cfimages”]Yet it clearly states on the faluninfo site you regularly cite, that FG doesn’t have political views. faluninfo.net/article/689/FAQ-ab … al%20views?

And that it doesn’t oppose any political entity including China’s dictatorship. faluninfo.net/article/655/Miscon … l-/?cid=23

So on one hand, FG is not political as it stated on the website, yet on the other hand they engage in political protest which you say is a good thing.

So which is it?[/quote]

Answer is here

[quote]What it has sought to do, rather, is to document and disclose the crimes against humanity to which it is subjected in China. Doing so is not a political act.

It just so happens that the perpetrator of those said abuses is China’s communist party—a very much political entity. Thus, as circumstances would have it, when Falun Gong adherents document acts of torture or murder and name their culprit, they are naming a political entity.

That does not change the nature of the action, nor its motive. It remains every bit as humanitarian in impulse as would a mother crying out for help were someone to kidnap her dear child. Were the kidnapper a local politician, it would not mean she had “turned political” with her cry for help, much less harbored political aspirations. Nor would it imply that her motherly nature had morphed into something less noble. Indeed, her cry would have been motivated by none other than maternal love.

In the same vein, the activist flyers issuing forth from the ranks of Falun Gong are motivated not by a wish for personal gain, much less worldly power. Rather, they bespeak of a concern for the welfare of fellow human beings who they know to be suffering and at risk. It is an act of compassion, and fully consistent with, if not informed by, the teachings of Falun Gong.

In the name of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance can we just agree that Falun Dafa is good for the people who think it is good, and good for the people who think that truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance are the basis of Falun Dafa, and that Falun Dafa is the basis is the truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance for the people who think that it is good?

[quote=“Benjamin K”]

I think it is good for Falun Gong practitioners gather there to ask the politicians to help to stop the evil persecution. What do you think?[/quote]

I think it’s probably not a hugely effective strategy, in Taiwan, as Taiwanese politicians don’t have a huge amount of traction when it comes to Chinese human rights abuses. They’re also not really galvanising the British government, handing out leaflets with pictures of dead people, outside Marks and Spencer’s in Stockport. As an organisation, they just don’t think through their methods.

We could, but in the name of intellect, psychology, and science, and for the love of fucking music, I shall not.
Falun Dafa is a cult. Which to me, means it should not be persecuted, but should be open and willing to take any ridicule, that to some free thinkers it well and truly deserves.

At least some of the Jesus freaks can turn the other cheek, without spouting off the same old drivel about “Good” or “Communist Propaganda”! Note that I said “some”.
Propaganda is what it is, and Falun Dafa certainly does enough of that.
I wonder, would they have so many followers or certificates, if not for the anti-communist, or indeed the anti-Chinese rhetotrick, that so fills the flatulent gills of many a Western guppie?

Orwell was right.

Forbearance?
Didn’t a Schickelgruber say something about that once?
At the expense of those, and they that once thought of good, and truth, and had the whole world turn against them, because of some Romans?
If Galun Fafa had more to say about history, science, and literature, instead of puerile pap, then perhaps it might deserve more respect, other than that it manages to buy.

Put it this way, I consider them only one notch below that of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Nice chaps, but get three of them together, and I wish for hell’s bells.

Unless, of course, the Dafa come out with some kickass rock and roll.

Don’t worry, I will pass on the word to Lucifer, to go easy on The Dafa.

Falun Dafa is good yes perfect it is very good I am like truthinezz compassione wonderful greatness wholeness is oneness in centerness of harmony. Evil China bad, is bad yes they are evil persecute yes. I find quote now.

If you ask similiar questions, you are sure to get similiar answers.[/quote]

By all means let’s be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out. :popcorn:

If you ask similiar questions, you are sure to get similiar answers.[/quote]

By all means let’s be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out. :popcorn:[/quote]

But what if having your brains drop out is the true expression of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance… and therefore “good”? That would mean that if your brains don’t drop out you’d be either misguided or the other one.

If your brains fall out, then your head will be hollow.

Like the moon.

(This is like a koan or something. Yay emptiness!)

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“cfimages”]Yet it clearly states on the faluninfo site you regularly cite, that FG doesn’t have political views. faluninfo.net/article/689/FAQ-ab … al%20views?

So which is it?[/quote]

Answer is here

[quote]What it has sought to do, rather, is to document and disclose the crimes against humanity to which it is subjected in China. Doing so is not a political act.

It just so happens that the perpetrator of those said abuses is China’s communist party—a very much political entity. Thus, as circumstances would have it, when Falun Gong adherents document acts of torture or murder and name their culprit, they are naming a political entity.

That does not change the nature of the action, nor its motive. It remains every bit as humanitarian in impulse as would a mother crying out for help were someone to kidnap her dear child. Were the kidnapper a local politician, it would not mean she had “turned political” with her cry for help, much less harbored political aspirations. Nor would it imply that her motherly nature had morphed into something less noble. Indeed, her cry would have been motivated by none other than maternal love.

In the same vein, the activist flyers issuing forth from the ranks of Falun Gong are motivated not by a wish for personal gain, much less worldly power. Rather, they bespeak of a concern for the welfare of fellow human beings who they know to be suffering and at risk. It is an act of compassion, and fully consistent with, if not informed by, the teachings of Falun Gong.

Which would be fine if that’s what they were doing, but it wasn’t. They weren’t handing out flyers or documenting anything. It was done solely as political protest.

Ben will say this is Chinese propaganda. Maybe it is. But the celebrating the Sichuan earthquake rally has happened, right? Now, how sick is that?

Here is the link Ben most likely will post: http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/8-6-1/71284.html

This is maybe a bit more objective: http://blog.foolsmountain.com/2008/05/22/some-rabid-falun-gong-followers-show-their-ugly-side-in-flushing-ny/

So basically, some of them have blamed the earthquake on the Chinese Government, calling it something like a “heavenly punishment” for wrongdoings by the Communists. By this token, could the persecution of FLG be explained as some sort of heavenly punishment for wrongdoings as well?

If anything, I find this really disturbing. Why don’t they just go to Central Park, sit down and pray for the victims? That would have been much better in terms of gaining sympathies. They seem to be obsessed with blaiming the Chinese government for everything and are not willing to question their own actions. Maybe this confrontational attitude got them in trouble in the first place.

My Mirror is most assuredly up!
Fucking Swine!

Truth be told, I am by no means innocent in the explusion of Falun Gong from my neighbourhood, way up in Gaoyuan Village. They had strung their banners all across our park, and interfered with the regulars who do their workout every single morning.
They came to me one evening last January, explained their position, as they knew I am experienced, or once was.
All it took was a tall bloke with orangutan reach, and a bellowing voice, and those of the cult vanished.
We all thought they were evil spirits.
But we, of course, we all, paid communist agents.
:loco:
At least my neighbours are happy, and if that is communism, then fucking sign me up!

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]My Mirror is most assuredly up!
Fucking Swine!

Truth be told, I am by no means innocent in the explusion of Falun Gong from my neighbourhood, way up in Gaoyuan Village. They had strung their banners all across our park, and interfered with the regulars who do their workout every single morning.
They came to me one evening last January, explained their position, as they knew I am experienced, or once was.
All it took was a tall bloke with orangutan reach, and a bellowing voice, and those of the cult vanished.
We all thought they were evil spirits.
But we, of course, we all, paid communist agents.
:loco:
At least my neighbours are happy, and if that is communism, then fucking sign me up![/quote]
My point exactly GM. I have absolutely no issue with what people want to believe in Private. What I object to is the interference,trying to convert others,whether gently or not. They claim they are NOT here to “promote or convert others”. That ,in practice, is sadly misguided IMO.They would not exist if they did not promote themselves.
Are you available this week, to persuade some annoying people on bicycles,knocking on car windows trying to start conversations about Religion,to leave my area?. :whistle: :no-no:

No, that is hate prapaganda, there was not a rally celebrating the Sichuan earthquake.

if you chosse to bebieve the hate praoaganda, your own choice.

[quote]More recently, the CCP has used emotionally-charged circumstances to bend public opinion against Falun Gong.

During the SARS epidemic of 2003, the CCP falsely reported that Falun Gong practitioners were actively contributing to the spread of SARS.
In the weeks following the Sichuan earthquake of May 2008, the CCP channeled some of the nation’s outpouring of sympathy for the earthquake victims into an anti-Falun Gong campaign. This included, among others, a Xinhua news article from May 25, 2008, falsely claiming Falun Gong was obstructing overseas Chinese organizations’ efforts to solicit donations for the earthquake disaster victims.[/quote]

spanish.faluninfo.net/article/783/?cid=111