Falun Dafa is good

[quote=“shiadoa”][quote=“Benjamin K”]I began practising Falun Gong more than 10 years ago, I find the benefits too good to keep to myself.

To learn more, here:
en.minghui.org/cc/17/[/quote]

I began practicing Masturbation, more than 10 Years ago, I ,also, find the benefits too good to keep to myself.[/quote]

You’re rather a late-comer then, aren’t you? :roflmao:

[quote=“Hokwongwei”][quote=“shiadoa”][quote=“Benjamin K”]I began practising Falun Gong more than 10 years ago, I find the benefits too good to keep to myself.

To learn more, here:

I began practicing Masturbation, more than 10 Years ago, I ,also, find the benefits too good to keep to myself.[/quote]

You’re rather a late-comer then, aren’t you? :roflmao:[/quote]

I think the most important is that people can find the right way.

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“Hokwongwei”][quote=“shiadoa”][quote=“Benjamin K”]I began practising Falun Gong more than 10 years ago, I find the benefits too good to keep to myself.

To learn more, here:

You’re rather a late-comer then, aren’t you? :roflmao:[/quote]

I think the most important is that people can find the right way.[/quote]

True. I recently found out one can do that with both hands, though is not really practical.

What if we have already found the wrong way, but it is too late to turn back now?
Hail Satan!

[quote=“Ermintrude”][quote=“shiadoa”]

Are you any good yet? Um, you’re actually supposed to keep it to yourself. :no-no:[/quote]
What? In jars?

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, that is good for his own future.

[quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”]

True. I recently found out one can do that with both hands, though is not really practical.[/quote]

To think with your own brain and kind nature.

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, that is good for his own future.[/quote]

Not if we sold our soul at an early age!

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”]

True. I recently found out one can do that with both hands, though is not really practical.[/quote]

To think with your own brain and kind nature.[/quote]

Do you mean the big brain or the little one? There are times the latter clearly takes over!

mmm. braiiins.

Does anyone know if falun dafa (as an organisation) do engage in ‘traditional’ brainwashing, or do they just seek out people who don’t have much to wash in the first place? I’ve not come across any evidence of coercive practices … just wondering.

[quote=“finley”]mmm. braiiins.

Does anyone know if falun dafa (as an organisation) do engage in ‘traditional’ brainwashing, or do they just seek out people who don’t have much to wash in the first place? I’ve not come across any evidence of coercive practices … just wondering.[/quote]

Cue BK swooping in with a partial quote and “that is not true, read here” followed by yet another fd website link. :smiley:

[quote=“finley”]mmm. braiiins.

do they just seek out people who don’t have much to wash in the first place? [/quote]

I think it is only you who can decide how you should live.

But if one lives in China, it is different. Let us see how communist party brainwash people

[quote]Violent Brainwashing and Mind Control

The CCP’s organization is extremely tight: One needs two Party members’ references before admission; a new member must swear to be loyal to the Party forever once admitted; Party members must pay membership dues, attend organizational activities, and take part in group political study.

The Party organizations penetrate all levels of the government. There are basic CCP organizations in every single village, town, and neighborhood. The CCP controls not only its Party members and Party affairs, but also those who are not members because the entire regime must “adhere to the Party’s leadership.”

If the Party wanted you dead, you could not live; if the Party wanted you alive, you could not die.
In those years when class struggle campaigns were carried out, the “priests” of the CCP religion, namely, the Party secretaries at all levels, more often than not, did not know exactly what they did other than disciplining people.

The “criticism and self-criticism” in the Party meetings serves as a common, unending means for controlling the minds of Party members.

Throughout its existence, the CCP has launched a multitude of political movements for purifying the Party members, rectifying the Party atmosphere, capturing traitors, purging the Anti-Bolshevik Corps (AB Corps), disciplining the Party, and periodically testing the sense of Party nature—that is, using violence and terror to test the Party members’ devotion to the Party, while assuring they keep in step with it forever.

Joining the CCP is like signing an irrevocable contract to sell one’s body and soul. With the Party’s rules being always above the laws of the nation, the Party can dismiss any Party member at will, while the individual Party member cannot quit the CCP without incurring severe punishment. Quitting the Party is considered disloyal and will bring about dire consequences.

During the Cultural Revolution when the CCP cult held absolute rule, it was well-known that if the Party wanted you dead, you could not live; if the Party wanted you alive, you could not die. If a person committed suicide, he would be labeled as “dreading the people’s punishment for his crime,” and his family members would also be implicated and punished.

The decision process within the Party operates like a black box, as the intra-Party struggles must be kept in absolute secrecy. Party documents are all confidential. Dreading exposure of their criminal acts, the CCP frequently silences dissidents by charging them with “divulging state secrets.”[/quote]
theepochtimes.com/n3/3950-co … evil-cult/

Your powers of prediction are astounding, sir. :bow:

Your powers of prediction are astounding, sir. :bow:[/quote]

And they disprove general relativity and the pseudo-scientific notion of causality. :smiley:

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, that is good for his own future.[/quote]

Not if we sold our soul at an early age![/quote]

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, even if he was not so good before.

[quote=“Novaspes”]

Do you mean the big brain or the little one? There are times the latter clearly takes over![/quote]

I think one should be clear in mind.

Falun Dafa is fcking repetitive.

Any religion that has to stress that it’s “good” in its promotions is not good.

ALLELUJA!!! Exactly the reason why writing “delicious food” on any food is a deal breaker for me.

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“Novaspes”]

Do you mean the big brain or the little one? There are times the latter clearly takes over![/quote]

I think one should be clear in mind.[/quote]

Again, I agree, but which mind are we talking about? The one in the skull or the one in the pants??