Falun Dafa is good

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, that is good for his own future.[/quote]

Not if we sold our soul at an early age![/quote]

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, even if he was not so good before.[/quote]

But what if one is going to be even worse in the future?
Satan exacts quite a toll, paid in increments.

The Gong, does not help much in this matter.
Sweep it under the rug, pretend it is not there in the vain and utterly foolish hope that it will just go away.
There is not much more a ludicrous shituation wherein one willingly puts the blinders on.
It is almost as if said empty vessels NEVER even read any poetry, at all.
:no-no:
There’s a bell, and it tolls for thee!

[quote]PERCHANCE he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused it to toll for me, and I know not that.
The church is Catholic, universal, so are all her actions; all that she does belongs to all.
When she baptizes a child, that action concerns me; for that child is thereby connected to that body which is my head too, and ingrafted into that body whereof I am a member.
And when she buries a man, that action concerns me: all mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated; God employs several translators; some pieces are translated by age, some by sickness, some by war, some by justice; but God’s hand is in every translation, and his hand shall bind up all our scattered leaves again for that library where every book shall lie open to one another.
As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come, so this bell calls us all; but how much more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness.
There was a contention as far as a suit (in which both piety and dignity, religion and estimation, were mingled), which of the religious orders should ring to prayers first in the morning; and it was determined, that they should ring first that rose earliest.
If we understand aright the dignity of this bell that tolls for our evening prayer, we would be glad to make it ours by rising early, in that application, that it might be ours as well as his, whose indeed it is.
The bell doth toll for him that thinks it doth; and though it intermit again, yet from that minute that this occasion wrought upon him, he is united to God.
Who casts not up his eye to the sun when it rises? but who takes off his eye from a comet when that breaks out? Who bends not his ear to any bell which upon any occasion rings? but who can remove it from that bell which is passing a piece of himself out of this world? No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were: any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
Neither can we call this a begging of misery, or a borrowing of misery, as though we were not miserable enough of ourselves, but must fetch in more from the next house, in taking upon us the misery of our neighbours.
Truly it were an excusable covetousness if we did, for affliction is a treasure, and scarce any man hath enough of it.
No man hath affliction enough that is not matured and ripened by it, and made fit for God by that affliction.
If a man carry treasure in bullion, or in a wedge of gold, and have none coined into current money, his treasure will not defray him as he travels.
Tribulation is treasure in the nature of it, but it is not current money in the use of it, except we get nearer and nearer our home, heaven, by it.
Another man may be sick too, and sick to death, and this affliction may lie in his bowels, as gold in a mine, and be of no use to him; but this bell, that tells me of his affliction, digs out and applies that gold to me: if by this consideration of another’s danger I take mine own into contemplation, and so secure myself, by making my recourse to my God, who is our only security. [/quote]
John Donne.
Fuck Yeah!

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]
John Donne.
Fuck Yeah![/quote]

Notorious Chinese communist. :smiley:

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, that is good for his own future.[/quote]

Not if we sold our soul at an early age![/quote]

Everybody has the chance to be a better person, even if he was not so good before.[/quote]

But what if one is going to be even worse in the future? [/quote]

To be a bad person is not good for himself.

Maybe you do not know how evil the chinese communist party is

theepochtimes.com/n3/3947-co … alun-gong/

If one is controlled by desire, one is not clear in his mind.

If one is controlled by desire, one is not clear in his mind.[/quote]
Would that include the desire to promote Falun Dafa as “good”?

The communist party produced many lies to cheat people, it is important to let people know the truth

[quote]Exploiting the Media to Block the Flow of Information
The policy of “ruining [Falun Gong practitioners’] reputations” has been carried out by the media, which are under the absolute control of the CCP. Starting on July 22, 1999, the third day into the campaign of arresting Falun Gong practitioners across the country, the CCP-controlled news media launched a full-scale anti-Falun Gong propaganda blitz.

Take the Beijing-based China Central Television (CCTV) as an example. In the remaining months of 1999, CCTV spent seven hours a day broadcasting preprogrammed footage to spread lies about Falun Gong. Producers of these programs started by distorting and falsifying speeches by Mr. Li Hongzhi, founder of Falun Gong, then threw in cases of so-called suicide, murder, and death due to refusal of medical treatment. They did everything they could to smear and frame Falun Gong and its founder.

The most publicized case was removing the word “not” from what Mr. Li Hongzhi once said at a public event, that “The incident of the so-called explosion of the earth does not exist.” The CCTV program turned this statement into “The explosion of the earth does exist,” thereby claiming that Falun Gong spreads doomsday theories.

Subterfuge is also employed in order to mislead the public, for example transferring the offences of ordinary criminals to Falun Gong practitioners. A murder committed by the mentally deranged Fu Yibin in Beijing and a fatal poisoning by a beggar in Zhejiang Province were both blamed on Falun Gong.

The CCP then uses the media to instigate hatred among the deceived public, justifying and seeking support for the unpopular, bloody persecution.

Over 2,000 newspapers, over 1,000 magazines, and hundreds of local TV and radio stations under the absolute control of the CCP became overloaded in their all-out propaganda smear campaign of Falun Gong.

These propaganda programs were further spread to every other country outside of China via the official Xinhua News Agency, China News Services, Hong Kong China News Agency, and other CCP-controlled overseas media organizations.

Based on incomplete statistics, within only six months, over 300,000 news articles and programs smearing and targeting Falun Gong were published or broadcast, poisoning the minds of countless deceived people.

At overseas Chinese embassies and consulates, a large number of albums, CDs, and publications criticizing and pretending to “expose” Falun Gong were on display. Special columns were set up on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website to criticize and “expose” Falun Gong.

In addition, at the end of 1999 during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit held in New Zealand, Jiang Zemin completely dispensed with any pretence and handed out a pamphlet defaming Falun Gong to every one of the heads of state of more than ten countries attending the conference.

In France, Jiang Zemin, in violation of the Chinese constitution, labeled Falun Gong an “evil cult” in front of foreign media in order to ruin Falun Gong practitioners’ reputations. [/quote]
theepochtimes.com/n3/3947-co … un-gong/5/

Self-Immolation is one of the evil lies

en.minghui.org/cc/88/

Gotta love BenjaminK’s truncated quotes.

Let me try something.

“I WANT TO EAT BABIES” it’s something I will never, ever say.

If one is controlled by desire, one is not clear in his mind.[/quote]

I guess women are okay then.

Here are United Nations Reports

[quote]The People’s Republic of China is a member of the United Nations Human Rights Commission and a permanent member of the UN Security Council with veto power. However, it is still subject to investigation by the Special Rapporteurs. After a case is submitted to the United Nations, an inquiry is made to the Chinese government asking about the circumstances. Once the government replies, the United Nations issues a report to the complainant.

Each year, the United Nations Special Rapporteurs publish summary reports on human rights situations around the world. The violations against Falun Gong have attracted increasing condemnations from the Special Rapporteurs, and in many reports, the cases of abuses of Falun Gong practitioners have taken more spaces than other human rights issues. These findings and reports convincingly dispel the Chinese government’s claim of China having its best time in human rights.

An example of the findings is the statement of the Special Rapporteur for Extrajudicial, Summary or Arbitrary Executions, who reports: “The Special Rapporteur continues to be alarmed by deaths in custody in China. Reports describe harrowing scenes in which detainees, many of whom are followers of the Falun Gong movement, die as a result of severe ill treatment, neglect or medical attention. The cruelty and brutality of these alleged acts of torture defy description.”[/quote]
falunhr.org/index.php?option … %A7ionid=8

How You Can Help!

falunhr.org/index.php?option … &Itemid=91

[quote=“Novaspes”]Gotta love BenjaminK’s truncated quotes.

Let me try something.

“I want TO EAT BABIES” it’s something I will never, ever say.[/quote]
What about unborn baby chickens? Huh. Sicko. :laughing:

[quote=“rodeo”][quote=“Novaspes”]Gotta love BenjaminK’s truncated quotes.

Let me try something.

What about unborn baby chickens? Huh. Sicko. :laughing:[/quote]

That is part of my ongoing vengeance program to avenge our ancestors, the early mammals that were eaten and killed by the chicken big cousin, the T-rex.

[quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“rodeo”][quote=“Novaspes”]Gotta love BenjaminK’s truncated quotes.

Let me try something.

What about unborn baby chickens? Huh. Sicko. :laughing:[/quote]

That is part of my ongoing vengeance program to avenge our ancestors, the early mammals that were eaten and killed by the chicken big cousin, the T-rex.[/quote]
Historical animosity is not justification for reciprocal violence.

How many rats did T-rexes eat anyway?

Not being eaten maybe, but living in fear of being stepped on, trudging through the dirt, keeping low and hoping that just for one more day, a few more hours, the lizard overlords would just forget about you. If you have forgiven, you’re more pure than I. I think those wounds are not yet healed and the mammals have not forgotten.

So, you profess modern revenge based on the emotional damage that registered genetically in the dna of our ancient rat brethren which carried on into us? :bravo:

Excellent, do you have a website where you further advocate this truths?

Derailed?

Anyway, I believe most people have grown mistrust for so long that when someone says something straight to you there is so much interference from experience that can make the message be misinterpreted, or the messenger might be tested more than necessary through some awful ridicule like the above posts.

I’d just like to support Benjamin in his intent to tell you guys that Falun Dafa is good. It really is, and the Chinese gov is really persecuting those who wants to align their lives to truth, compassion and tolerance. But of course you make up your own mind about what is said and done by others. I guess you really just gotta look at the product of something and from that decide whether the source might be good or not, that is if you are not keen on searching for the source itself. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Avisoo”]Derailed?

Anyway, I believe most people have grown mistrust for so long that when someone says something straight to you there is so much interference from experience that can make the message be misinterpreted, or the messenger might be tested more than necessary through some awful ridicule like the above posts.

I’d just like to support Benjamin in his intent to tell you guys that Falun Dafa is good. It really is, and the Chinese gov is really persecuting those who wants to align their lives to truth, compassion and tolerance. But of course you make up your own mind about what is said and done by others. I guess you really just gotta look at the product of something and from that decide whether the source might be good or not, that is if you are not keen on searching for the source itself. :slight_smile:[/quote]

That’s your opinion . My opinion is that Falun Dafu is evil and a cult. Benjamin has been very explicit in showing how stupid and brainwashed followers are.
You are spouting bullshit and , fortunately most people on Forumosa have a functioning brain , which means they see Falun dafa as the stupid Cult that it is.
There are always going to be exceptions , like yourself, but my answer to you is “get a Life” . This is purely my opinion and not that of Forumosa.
If you are going to promote a Cult…at least find one that makes sense. :popcorn:

Why do you think so? Do you think truth, compassion and tolerance is evil?

It is natural that people have different opinions, but it is not natural to say others evil because of different opinions.

As said, no one forces you to believe in sth. You are free to live the way you live.

No one should or can represent others.

Why do you think so? Do you think truth, compassion and tolerance is evil?

It is natural that people have different opinions, but it is not good to say others evil because of different opinions.

As said, no one forces you to believe in sth. You are free to live the way you live.[/quote]