Falun Dafa is good

Why do you think so? Do you think truth, compassion and tolerance is evil?

It is natural that people have different opinions, but it is not good to say others evil because of different opinions.

As said, no one forces you to believe in sth. You are free to live the way you live.[/quote][/quote]

It is you, posting the Title of the Thread as a fact, not a question , that concerns me.
If I posted an opposite “Falun Dafa is bad” ,that would be questionable and inappropriate. The point is , I have a different viewpoint, but you are quoting your viewpoint as “fact”.
Therefore, I feel that I am entitled to criticize what you are saying.
Before reading your posts, I had not much opinion ,either way, on Falun Dafa .Now I am concerned , that it is a Cult . Every Religion and most Cults would propose Truth, Compassion and Tolerance are virtues, so that is not what I question.
If I am free to live the way I live , then I would put a question mark after the Thread Title ,Benjamin. :popcorn:

[quote=“shiadoa”]

If I am free to live the way I live , then I would put a question mark after the Thread Title [/quote]

You are free to think with your own brain. You are free to put a question mark if you do not really understand the truth.

But if one does not really know sth, and says sth is evil, that is not good.

Chinese Communist party is evil, why?
An Independent Investigation Into Allegations of Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners in China
organharvestinvestigation.net/events.htm

An interesting video was posted earlier, I suggest having a look. With all due respect, after I watched it the first person I thought of was you, I wonder if you can guess why? Winning by Losing an Argument

For all we know, Benjamin K could be a PRC official trying to get everyone to hate the Falun Dafa.

look how CCP lies about falun gong
youtube.com/watch?v=A5fWgDc46m8

look how CCP lies about falun gong
youtube.com/watch?v=A5fWgDc46m8[/quote]
I hear you comrade.

Very good…snigger :notworthy: Sadly I think the humour will be missed by some.

You can see how the communist party tries to do

zhuichaguoji.org/en/node/224

You can see how the communist party tries to do

zhuichaguoji.org/en/node/224[/quote]
It’s just like the chairman said, “The whole world will belong to the people. Monsters of all kinds shall be destroyed.”

It is important that one can say: “I’ve chosen the righteousness! I’ve done what I am supposed to do!”

[quote]The international community is becoming clear about the truth of the persecution. Many countries openly condemn the CCP and demand an end to the persecution. Many organizations are cooperating with WOIPFG to bring those criminals to justice.
We hope that this collection of reports will enable more people to see the truth of the persecution, realize the importance of condemning the CCP for the persecution, and speak up to demand an end to the persecution. When history turns this darkest page, we all will proudly say, “I’ve chosen the righteousness! I’ve done what I am supposed to do!”[/quote]

zhuichaguoji.org/en/node/224

Now you’ve done it Dr. McCoy. You could be right though.

This neurosurgeon’s story is interesting, however I do not want to promote his book.

[quote]A SCIENTIST’S CASE FOR THE AFTERLIFE

Thousands of people have had near-death experiences, but scientists have argued that they are impossible. Dr. Eben Alexander was one of those scientists. A highly trained neurosurgeon, Alexander knew that NDEs feel real, but are simply fantasies produced by brains under extreme stress.

Then, Dr. Alexander’s own brain was attacked by a rare illness. The part of the brain that controls thought and emotion—and in essence makes us human—shut down completely. For seven days he lay in a coma. Then, as his doctors considered stopping treatment, Alexander’s eyes popped open. He had come back.

Alexander’s recovery is a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself.

Alexander’s story is not a fantasy. Before he underwent his journey, he could not reconcile his knowledge of neuroscience with any belief in heaven, God, or the soul. Today Alexander is a doctor who believes that true health can be achieved only when we realize that God and the soul are real and that death is not the end of personal existence but only a transition.[/quote]

goodreads.com/book/show/1585 … -of-heaven

Sounds like woo to me. He wasn’t dead. Clearly his brain functioned at some level.

It was essentially a dream, influenced by his own exposure to religious and cultural ideas in his life.

His book’s been debunked by other neuroscientists.

Before the truth finally shows In this world, there are always different opinions.

Before the truth finally shows In this world, there are always different opinions.[/quote]

There is no “the truth”, only lies and self-deception, disguised as dogma; or in some cases, qualified as opinion.

I’m beginning to hate ben. Is that close enough?

Before the truth finally shows In this world, there are always different opinions.[/quote]
There is no “the truth”, only lies and self-deception, disguised as dogma; or in some cases, qualified as opinion.[/quote]

You are free to believe in or not believe in sth, this is one of the basic human rights in normal countries.

In China, people are forced to believe in or not believe in sth by communist party, this is what the whole world should condemn.

There is no “the truth”, only lies and self-deception, disguised as dogma; or in some cases, qualified as opinion.[/quote]

You are free to believe in or not believe in sth, this is one of the basic human rights in normal countries.

In China, people are forced to believe in or not believe in sth by communist party, this is what the whole world should condemn.[/quote]
And you are one of the free thinkers? Please. You have taken Chinese circular thinking and literacy and spawned a bizarre form of doublespeak. IMO, you’re a case study. :s

What’s that expression? People who have only read one book should stfu. :thumbsdown:

[quote=“rodeo”]
And you are one of the free thinkers? Please. You have taken Chinese circular thinking and literacy and spawned a bizarre form of doublespeak. IMO, you’re a case study. :s

What’s that expression? People who have only read one book should stfu. :thumbsdown:[/quote]

You are free to think, to believe, or not to believe, this is your freedom in normal countries.
It is good for sby to support others freedom of belief, even if they do not have the same belief.
This is a famous sentence: “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

BTW, who only read one book?