Family Guy on TV!

A few days ago, my digital cable system(KBRO) completely reset and all the channels got re-arranged. I now get the FOX HD channel(207). And on this channel is Family Guy! Fuck yeah!

As far as I know, it airs every night.

Just wanted to alert all the fans of Family Guy to this wonderful development.

That’s great news. I haven’t checked the new channels yet, but this encourages me to have a look.

I was initially pissed as they turned off SyFy, but a quick call sorted that out.

They added some channels, but some were removed as well. I miss Nat Geo Adventure for one. Syfy, Universal, and Diva channels are all now part of an extra package fee it seems.

kabbie, what did you get arranged with Syfy? Just curious what you said when you called. I’m considering it myself.

[quote=“k.k.”]They added some channels, but some were removed as well. I miss Nat Geo Adventure for one. Syfy, Universal, and Diva channels are all now part of an extra package fee it seems.

kabbie, what did you get arranged with Syfy? Just curious what you said when you called. I’m considering it myself.[/quote]

I know, natgeo adventure was one of my faves. a bit bummed I lost it, lots of good travel shows and banged up abroad.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”][quote=“k.k.”]They added some channels, but some were removed as well. I miss Nat Geo Adventure for one. Syfy, Universal, and Diva channels are all now part of an extra package fee it seems.

kabbie, what did you get arranged with Syfy? Just curious what you said when you called. I’m considering it myself.[/quote]

I know, natgeo adventure was one of my faves. a bit bummed I lost it, lots of good travel shows and banged up abroad.[/quote]
Yeah, I’d gladly pay extra for it, but that doesn’t appear to be an option at this point. It’s simply gone.

They just rearranged the channels on MOD too (well, a few weeks ago), but they seem to have consolidated by doing away with SD versions of HD channels rather than eliminating channels altogether. NatGeo Adventure (and Wild and the other one), Syfy, Universal and Diva are still on my telly. Fox HD is worth having just for Archer.

[quote=“Tony the Tiger”]I now get the FOX HD channel(207). And on this channel is Family Guy! Fuck yeah!

As far as I know, it airs every night.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s on for like 5 hours tonight…That channel only seems to have 5 shows!?! :astonished:

I just want to alert people, since it’s practically Forumosa’s all-time favorite subject, S17E11 “Trump Guy” just premiered or will premiere shortly if you’re in the right time zone. And just like the subject, I can’t really say it’s good, but it’s definitely fun! :popcorn: