Family Mart's Lemon Water is Damn Good!

It has actual lemon juice! Not some stupid artificial flavoring. Much better than Schweppes. Goes nicely with one of those mini bottles of vodka they also have.

1 Like

Pic?

I like to make lemon water manually. I just cut up a lemon and pour a glass of filtered water and drain a wedge’s worth of juice into it. No sugar. I call it my “sour drank” and everyone else thinks it tastes terrible.

Mmm, sour…

1 Like

There are several flavors as well. There’s plain lemon, honey lemon, sea salt lemon and a couple more.

Oh sea salt lemon sounds very nice.

Pics!

It is good. The little bottles of Kagome tomato juice in 7-ELEVEN are surprisingly good, too.

They are both quite good for making DIY cocktails with some of the miniature spirit bottles they sell. Lots of options, although it’s a shame they don’t sell soda water. I usually get a can from Wellcome and then take it over to FamilyMart.

7-11 has lemon water here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsXlYiUBSV0

But Family Mart one is good, both if not on sale maybe not as good deal as fresh one from tea shop that sells 500cc for NT$25

Lemons are friggin’ expensive in Taiwan.

Where are you buying your lemons? I can get a big sack of them for under 100NT.

1 Like

4 Likes

What’s not to like? That meme needs to include lemon shrimp

1 Like

Family Mart’s house brand sparkling mineral water (sourced from Yilan) is also excellent.

These guys are really rocking it! : D

Guy

My drink is lemon or lime, soda water and sometimes some tequila and Cointreau finds its way into the glass.

3 Likes

Yellow?

Price range on lemons in Taiwan I found be very big. Some street vendors are not cheap or fruit shops. I do miss free lemons back home from my home or friends homes.

1 Like

Lemons are yellow and lime is green and they don’t taste the same

They cost around 50 cents each around here
My bro has a lemon tree and his lemons are so much better than store bought but it’s a 120 mile round trip to his house and back so not worth doing often just for the lemons

Taiwan has green oranges so maybe the green things they call lemon in Taiwan really is lemon instead of lime

7-11 version, sweet