Family of 20 in Ilan

Anyone catch the TV news story today about the family of 20 living in Ilan? Here’s an article about them in Chinese. Not surprisingly, with 18 kids, they’re the largest family in Taiwan. There are 10 girls and 8 boys - the eldest is 35 and the youngest 12. Apparently, dad can’t remember all the kids’ names, so he just calls them “baobei” (寶貝). And after the 18th, he decided to get a vasectomy.

Haha, that’s like teaching at a Buxiban! :slight_smile:

Hmm, teaching at a buxiban is like getting a vasectomy … :astonished:

[quote=“smell the glove”]Anyone catch the TV news story today about the family of 20 living in Yilan? Here’s an article about them in Chinese. Not surprisingly, with 18 kids, they’re the largest family in Taiwan. There are 10 girls and 8 boys - the eldest is 35 and the youngest 12. Apparently, dad can’t remember all the kids’ names, so he just calls them “baobei” (寶貝). And after the 18th, he decided to get a vasectomy.

[/quote]

Oh the catholic church would love him. Althought his wife probably locks him out the bedroom. Or did before the vasectomy. My god, I can’t even imagine having 2 dogs. But 18 kids? Shiiiit. :astonished: :noway:

I have a friend at home with 15 brothers and sisters, he is the oldest, 21 years older than the youngest. Their house is SO organized! Dinner in two shifts, bathtaking in lots of three, no loud noises or running around indoors (outdoors is another matter with 9 boys). And all of the kids say it’s great, if they get bullied or teased at school, it only happens once.

Now that’s awesome. :smiley:

They teach vasectomies at a buxiban? :astonished: