Fantasy premier league

with the new premier league starting would anyone on here be interested in joining a fantasy premier league on the premier league website, premierleague.com if i make the league. I am just interested to see if any people want to take part

I’ve been doing it for 8 years. Got a top 2000 finish once. Cool bananas. Send the private league code. :thumbsup:

177311-52764

thats the code for the forumosa league. I am mighty at this mind and expect to finish high. :smiley:

well this doesn’t seem so popular come on people get involved

I was on this for the first year last year… quite fun and keeps you more involved with the league throughout the year (I used to sometimes go through phases).

You wanna do the “I know the score” shite too? I rock at that.

i have never tried the i know the score stuff, but if you want to we can.

i think the mods should sticky this and get the league up and running.

and if you really are good at knowing the score i will bet on your predictions and win me a stack of cash :smiley:

which ever 3 people joined this league will have to bow down to my superior football knowledge

I’ve created a Forumosa league for anyone interested in the “I Know The Score” game. It’s on the same page as the fantasy football game, so no additional registration required. Code: F9611-VVL

I have renewed the league so if you create a team and you will be entered back into the forumosa league.

Hopefully this time a forumosa member can win it.

I was hoping to do another Forumosa Football Club for the Premier League on Superbru. Anyone interested?

I was hoping to do another Forumosa Football Club for the Premier League on Superbru. Anyone interested?[/quote]
Well, chatting to my brother on Skype he asked me to set up a Premier League pool on Superbru, which I just did. I invited all the Forumosan players that participated in the Football World Cup (but not the non-Forumosan Dubai players that hi-jacked that pool!). However, I’d love to get as many Forumosans as possible to join the pool. It’s easy to sign up and wont take a lot of your time, but it is good fun.

For those who have never played before, here are the directions.

Go to Superbru and register. Once registered you get an automatic pool. Thereafter you can create or join up to five pools in total. To join a pool you need a pool code. The pool code for the Premier League Forumosa Football Club pool is:
pithtrap

And as easy as that, Bob’s your uncle!

Still time to join! Games start tomorrow!

Nice to see Blackpool top of the premiership.

[quote=“jimipresley”]Still time to join! Games start tomorrow!

Players can still join without much of a disadvantage. Only the Manchester U. vs Newcastle game still to go before round two, but there are a sh*t load of rounds to make up for it. 25 or something like that!

So far, we only have five or six people in the Forumosa pool. Would be nice if we had a few more. It’s good fun and takes almost no effort to play (a minute or two a week to make your predictions, and hours of fun ribbing each other on the flob!).

Are there any uh side agreements in effect between interested parties? Any official viewing locations for this league?

The losers each buy the winner a case of beer. Sounds fair to me.

Really, I played this league with five mates in Taipei the first year I was here. I won. Our bet was FOUR cases of beer. I WON! Man, I had 20 cases stacked up in my living room. One could hardly budge! Then I won the Super 12 league and the F1 league. It was a good year for navigating my way around my living space.

My fantasy premier league is composed entirely of nubile 17-year-old lingerie models that are crap at football, but man! do they wobble! :thumbsup:

Wait a minute: I’m in your league! And I contest the “crap at football part” about me by god! It’s a duel at dawn, I’ll bring the pantyhose…

Forumosa Superbru Pool Results: English Premier League - Round Two

Weekly results:
Everton 1 - 1 Wolverhampton
Arsenal 6 - 0 Blackpool
Birmingham 2 - 1 Blackburn
West Ham 1 - 3 Bolton
West Brom 1 - 0 Sunderland
Stoke 1 - 2 Tottenham
Newcastle 6 - 0 Aston Villa
Wigan 0 - 6 Chelsea
Fulham 2 - 2 Man Utd
Man City 3 - 0 Liverpool

Two Tongues joined this round, opened up a can of whup-ass to take the coveted Yellow Cap for the round and soared to number one spot in the pool. Jimipresley got humbled and slumped to second and I’m chasing him hard at third spot.

There are still about 36 rounds of football to go, so joining now will really not disadvantage you. Just ask Two tongues!

[quote=“bismarck”]For those who have never played before, here are the directions.

Go to Superbru and register. Once registered you get an automatic pool. Thereafter you can create or join up to five pools in total. To join a pool you need a pool code. The pool code for the Premier League Forumosa Football Club pool is:
pithtrap

And as easy as that, Bob’s your uncle![/quote]Come on, join us and get to see your online persona do battle with other flobbers for the Yellow Cap (weekly) and the ultimate title of Forumosa Champion at the end of the game when the dust has settled. Other perks include being chirped by jimipresley. :thumbsup: