Far⋆East Movement

a 7 hour set seems a bit long for their limited catalogue.

God! That SHITE is all over the radio just now. Utterly crap! Hell yeah! Put yo’ hands up!

“When we drink we do it right,…”

Um. Suuuure! :laughing:

I think Like a G6 is kind of a cool song, but because I like the vocals, not the beat. The beat seems like something an 8 year old could put together on a mini yamaha keyboard. Even though FarEast Movement pretends to sing in the MV, they actually have nothing to do with the singing.

Is that song about a suburb of Glasgow?

Careful, Funk! Seems you’re not allowed to take the piss out of this band for some strange reason. :unamused:
And yes. It COULD be about a Glasgow suburb, in that its about binge drinking. Although describing it as “a song” or even “a tune” is a bit of a stretch.

But! BUT! It said RIGHT THERE on the RADIO that they’re apparently “known for their eclectic and avant-garde beats.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Careful, Funk! Seems you’re not allowed to take the piss out of this band for some strange reason. :unamused:
And yes. It COULD be about a Glasgow suburb, in that its about binge drinking. Although describing it as “a song” or even “a tune” is a bit of a stretch.[/quote]
You ARE allowed to take the piss out of them, but not in the Events forum. We want to encourage people to post their events here, and given that one could find something disparaging to say about pretty much ANY musical act, we’d like people to take criticism to the A&E forum.

In the same way, if a person posts an ad for a Ford Mondeo, and someone wants to say that is the worst car they’ve ever driven, I’d like them to say it in the C&M forum, not in the classifieds section. It’s not really fair to the OP. Does that make sense?

why is my post in here???

it is a legit question, the OP said 21:00 - 4:00 which, if you do the math is 7 hours.

temp me if I am wrong.

EDIT: Now I am the thread starter? Really? People are butthurt over my legit question? Maybe the OP shouldn’t advertise a 7 hour set in the OP? Just sayin…

That makes sense. Except, I’d like to hear you even TRY to make a disparaging remark about Barbra Streisand. Go ahead. See? You just proved yourself wrong.

She can’t even spell her own name correctly. Check-mate!