Fart Stories

It is difficult to recall the fact that the place you live in smells like a rose when a local citizen walks up and farts right in your face.

Watch your back and take care, acearle. Cowards always attack in numbers.

You know, the last time this happened – well, sort of, he scootered just past me and let one rip, then turned and grinned at me – I thought it was funny as hell, because the stupid son of a bitch sounded like he crapped his pants while doing it.

Oh well. Another one for the Scrod Forum.

[quote=“Tomas”]It is difficult to recall the fact that the place you live in smells like a rose when a local citizen walks up and farts right in your face.[/quote]The amah who lives across the lane from me does excercises outside in the early morning. I see her and say “Gout Zhaaa!” as I’m leaving for the gym. She always smiles, waves and says “Gout Zhaa!” back as she continues her routine.
About 2x’s a week, as I’m walking up the lane, she rips out a loud [i]brrrraaaapppppp[/i]. I hear her gigglling about it as I turn the corner. Just keepin’ the pipes clean I guess.

I do in fact have an entire catalog of Taiwan fart stories, and am jejune enough to enjoy a laugh or two at the expense of propriety, but that wasn’t the point of my post.

I was attempting to use an analogy to illustrate a point related to the topic. I was not being literal. Given the difficulty of actually releasing a fart into a stranger’s face, and the fact that the second half of my post applies explicitly to acearle’s original post, I assumed this would be abundantly clear.

Would whichever mod moved my post from the appropriate thread like me to rewrite my post? I’ll use a different analogy (e.g. a punch to the face, screaming in your ear) if you like.

[quote=“Tomas”]
Would whichever mod moved my post from the appropriate thread like me to rewrite my post? I’ll use a different analogy (e.g. a punch to the face, screaming in your ear) if you like.[/quote]
My Bad. I split your post off with the others when it should have remained. Now I am getting invalid sessions, so I can’t fix it :fume:.
Feel free to re-write the post verbatim if you wish.