Fashion Forecast

You know what you will be seeing a lot of this winter?

Black, sheer, lacey, and decorative stockings.

You heard it here first. It won’t be such a tremendous fad, but it will be evident on the daring and the bold.

Something like this:

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]You know what you will be seeing a lot of this winter?

Black, sheer, lacey, and decorative stockings.

You heard it here first. It won’t be such a tremendous fad, but it will be evident on the daring and the bold.

Something like this:
[/quote]

So when are we gonna see you in them?

Those are gorgeous!

I saw a young woman today wearing knee socks that had no toe. The socks started above the knee and ended on the arch of the foot. Really wierd. Something like this:

Maybe they were meant to be those arm covering thingies that the women wear to avoid the sun? :idunno:

Holy cow, that’s ugly…it’s like leg warmers gone wrong.

… and her shoes are way too big, and her right leg has that lovely bulge below the calf muscles where there shouldn’t be one. Weird, indeed.

And who in their right mind would climb a ladder wearing those shoes?

A highly-developed soleus muscle on her leg might suggest she’s a fan of seated calf raises:

http://www.shapefit.com/calf-exercises-seated-calf-raises.html

Or she’s been bouncing a really obese baby on one leg.

Nice thread resurrection, BTW my good Doctor. And nice legs: I know they’re yours. :kiss:

I thought it was interesting that the guy who invented the leotard also invented the flying trapeze. And get this, his name was Leo Tard. His friends called him Tard. And his act was billed as The Great Flying Tard. And now you know the rest of the story.

I’ve heard that before. Does that mean it’s a re-tarded story?

Yeah baby. I just got me some brown pinstripe flares. I be stylin’ this winter.[/quote]

I’ve seen sandman in his brown pinstripe flares, and they don’t look half bad.

They’d look better if the pinstripes went up and down. :neutral:

sandman can pull it off. Zender would come across as kind of a Talking Heads retro post-disco hangover. You should go for the small mustache and leather vest.

[quote=“zender”]I’ve seen sandman in his brown pinstripe flares, and they don’t look half bad.

They’d look better if the pinstripes went up and down. :neutral:[/quote]

No, that makes me dizzy. It’s better when they stay put.

These new styles are dangerous. They don’t look safe for escalator use…or my heart.

1 Like