Fast Food Song (lyrics)

UK teenyboppy group FAST FOOD ROCKERS have the number 2 hit in UK now, all over MTV global, Taipei Times even ran editorial today I see (from my perch here in Mont Real) and now i want to read the lyrics or hear the song on the Web. ANybody know here to grab it? Or read the words to the song?

Pure shite, but it’s summer and life … sucks … bigtime!

One proud papa from Wales: gotta smile, gotta laugh. o life!

from The Western Mail - The National Newspaper Of Wales

IT MAY not be to everyone’s taste … SAY THAT AGAIN!..but The Fast Food Song, which has swept into the charts at number two this week, has made one Welsh father very proud.

Gene Rycroft has been following the fortunes of the group Fast Food Rockers - whose catchy tune appears to have irritated as many as it has delighted - because his son Martin is a member of the trio.

The former Pembrokeshire refinery worker and his family are thrilled to bits with Martin’s success, which comes after more than a decade on the stage.

“I feel great about it. After so many years, he deserves it,” said Gene yesterday at his Hundleton home.

“He’s not manufactured. He really has trod the boards. He’s worked hard to get there.”

Gene, who travelled up to London last weekend to share in the celebrations of the band’s chart success, said Martin too was thrilled.

“I suppose he would have liked to have been number one, but he says it just means the next record gives them something to aim for.”

The pop trio were put together earlier this year to appeal to a teeny-bop audience, and their song was produced by Mike Stock, of Stock Aitken and Waterman fame.

Scary. Here’s their site:

fastfoodrockers.co.uk/

And here are the “lyrics”…

The Fast Food Song

Can I take your order please?
Let’s eat to the beat
(Chorus)
A pizza hut a pizza hut
Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut
A pizza hut a pizza hut
McDonalds McDonalds
McDonalds McDonalds
You like it you love it
You know you really want it
The voices I hear
Whenever you’re around
I want it I need it
Nothing else can beat it
Hot and spicy
Whenever I’m in town (mm mm)
Enticing exciting
Aroma so inviting
And when it hits
Me, I wanna take you home
Trust me you must see
Just what you’re doing to me
Driving me crazy
Hungry to the bone
I think of you and lick my lips
You’ve got the taste I can’t resist
Can’t resist - can’t resist
Let’s eat to the beat
(Repeat Chorus)

Would you like that to go?
Any sauces?
You’re so sweet and you’re neat
You knock me off my two feet
You’re chunky and hunky
I’m coming back for more (Hot Dog)
Your taste all embraces
I gotta sing your praises
Just savour the flavours
Waiting at your door
Let’s eat to the beat
(Repeat Chorus)

Does anyone fancy a shake?
Shake
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Shake it to the left - Shake it to the right - Let’s shake
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Let’s eat to the beat
(Repeat Chorus)

can u find MP3 for the melody anywhere? i wanna hear the ditty

here’s some humour…

“Fast Food Rockers” reject product placement charges
24 Jun 2003 by Flash Gorman

Veteran songsmiths, the Fast Food Rockers, have reacted angrily to accusations that their latest hit “Fast Food Song” contains a subtle subliminal message. Their lead singer, the Sony AR40 mixing machine, made the following statement:

“It’s always been about the music, man. We write from the heart about the issues affecting all of us today,” he beeped. “Look at some of our other songs for Christ sake. You’re not telling me that ‘Buy Pepsi, buy Pepsi, buy it now!’ is anything other than a philosophical comment on teenage alienation!”

Sceptics remain unconvinced, however. University professor Richard Ingram has conducted an exhaustive study of the song’s lyrics and is convinced there is a hidden meaning.

“Take the chorus for instance,” explained Professor Ingram. "On first listening it sounds pretty innocent

If you open up their website, and if your computer’s speakers are turned on, you’ll hear the lead-in.