Fat bald bastard still picking up chicks thread

I am a fat bald bastard myself but I don’t pick up chicks as I happen to be a married fat bald bastard. I’d love to hear stories from other fat bald bastards though. Reminds me of my youth.

I’m neither fat nor bald, and have been proscribed from the picking up of chicks since I got married last December, so I’m afraid I can’t contribute any worthy tales to this thread, Bob (and no, sorry, I cannot possibly bring myself to lower-case the first letter of your name).

Some girls here like fat men.

And some weiners are schnitzels.

Omni:

Read: At least ones that the wife might find out about.

Mr He:

Right. I hear tattooing “love” and “hate” on your knuckles drives them wild, too. :unamused:

So do some boys…

What woman could resist a dead sexy man?

erm chewy, that pic is not immediately self-evident.

know what i mean?

It depends on the ‘fat’. Some guys are ‘naturally’ good looking in the fat or carry themselves with a gentleness.

It depends on the ‘fat’. Some guys are ‘naturally’ good looking in the fat or carry themselves with a gentleness.[/quote]

I am not fat… Just for the record…

But I have known more than a few girls yearning for a “teddy bear”. I usually went to a toy store and bought one - and then dumped them cold for not only professing a liking for tall slim Scandinavians.

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]
Right. I hear tattooing “love” and “hate” on your knuckles drives them wild, too.[/quote]

Maybe that’s what I’ve been doing wrong.

Well, I know a 66 year old guy teaching English, able not only to screw a few Phillipina maids, but actually also lucky in bars once in a while… It usually takes a bit more hard work than it did 30 years ago, he claims.

66!!!
Teaching English???
WOW!!!

I don’t want to be 66,teaching English in Taiwan,or maybe I must say:

I hope and pray I will not be 66,teaching English in Taiwan.

[quote=“rassie”]66!!!
Teaching English???
WOW!!!

I hope and pray I will not be 66,teaching English in Taiwan.[/quote]

to be honest, he’s got some kind of retirement benefits from home. However, he spends 1/3 of his time in places like Thailand having fun.

[quote=“rassie”]66!!!
Teaching English???
WOW!!!

I hope and pray I will not be 66,teaching English in Taiwan.[/quote]

I think it sounds brilliant. At least more fun than siting home in suburbia watching tv all day. A new adventure and all that.

It’s pretty old hat for him… He actually wants out, and would like to move to Thailand, as the “rich American retiree” badge will make getting laid easier. I think he’s tiring of Phillipinas

I sincerely hope I don’t turn out to be a 66 year-old sex tourist prowling southeast Asia for the best place to get laid. Those sexpats give me the creeps.

Why not? Why?

I am sure most of these old foreign horn dogs are single. The alternative is to be a 66-year-old single man who is chasing wrinkly Ben-Gay smelling pussy. If I were 66 and single, I would choose to eat local and eat young.