Fauxmosexuality - The rise of celesbianism

Only if they’re under 15. Then it’s a bit tragic. [/quote]

nothing wrong with late bloomers,
seems difficult to imagine, i know
your average Brit teen Tart gets her first quickie behind the CO-OP after downing a 2 liter bottle of strongbow, however, giving a 30 something her 1st orgasm is quite a kick :wink:

[quote=“dablindfrog”]
seems difficult to imagine, i know
your average Brit teen Tart gets her first quickie behind the CO-OP after downing a 2 liter bottle of strongbow, however, giving a 30 something her 1st orgasm is quite a kick :wink:[/quote]

You’re saying that because I’m British, yes? You are such a nasty little creep. Racist, sexist, naaaaaasty.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“dablindfrog”]
seems difficult to imagine, I know
your average Brit teen Tart gets her first quickie behind the CO-OP after downing a 2 liter bottle of strongbow, however, giving a 30 something her 1st orgasm is quite a kick :wink:[/quote]

You’re saying that because I’m British, yes? You are such a nasty little creep. Racist, sexist, naaaaaasty.[/quote]

Maybe he’s thrity something and waiting for his first peitit mort.

“High Celestial!”

Dunno…are we supposed to be completely self-actualized, (what a horrible word), know exactly we are supposed to be and not deviate by the time we are 30? You mean there is an expiry date on certain activities that means I’m barred after a certain age?

Though I believe in acting my age, I sure hope not.

maybe that really WAS a true account of dablindfrog’s first sexual experience. “on a quick boozer’s holiday to Old Blighty, think we’ll just hang around the bike shed at the back of the schoolyard for a quick look-see at what we can turn up. must remember to bring the old Strongbow along.”

and elegua, never act yourt age, please. when you’re four, act forty, and when you’re forty, act four. confuses the hell out of peoiple, and makes life SO much more intersting.

[quote=“urodacus”]maybe that really WAS a true account of dablindfrog’s first sexual experience. “on a quick boozer’s holiday to Old Blighty, think we’ll just hang around the bike shed at the back of the schoolyard for a quick look-see at what we can turn up. must remember to bring the old Strongbow along.”

and elegua, never act yourt age, please. when you’re four, act forty, and when you’re forty, act four. confuses the hell out of peoiple, and makes life SO much more intersting.[/quote]

But don’t soil yourself. People are rarely as forgiving as when you are really four.

[quote=“Buttercup”]

You’re saying that because I’m British, yes? [/quote]

who better than a Brit to understand Brit culture?

You are, dablindfrog, the epitome of what is forumosa. Congratulations, all. You done well.

Of which you are a part; until you decide to stop posting again…

I don’t understand, Elegua. Are you suggesting that I’m part of this community? Bless you, dear.

Buttercup posts on Forumosa, ipso facto Buttercup is a part of said shared collective miasma with which she cast aspersions on said frog.

Nope, sorry. As with all gatherings, I stand on the sidelines, feeling tired, excluded and bored, and hating myself more and more, as each day drops through the hourglass of my life. But that’s good, I suppose.

she’s slumming…didn’t you know??

she’s slumming…didn’t you know??[/quote]

Oh. Silly me.

Honestly guys, I have no idea what you are talking about. I mean, understand the English, I just don’t understand your point and why you are making it. Are you addressing me directly, or are these amusing asides, spoken to the audience at large, about me?

But please, continue to say something nasty and personal to one of the only females in the thread and then attack her again when she retaliates. Forumosa needs more of that.

No. I don’t post here. I post for myself.

I’ll go soil myself now.

[quote=“Elegua”]No. I don’t post here. I post for myself.

I’ll go soil myself now.[/quote]

Sorry, still none the wiser. Enjoy!

That dirty old bastard!

[quote]Playmates get younger for Hef, the high octane octogenarian
October 16, 2008 - 12:22PM

Hef’s new friends … 19-year-old twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon.
Photo: Getty Images

Hugh Hefner is having “lots of fun” with twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon, says his ex.

The Playboy magazine mogul’s ex-girlfriend Holly Madison has revealed Hugh is spending most of his time with the 19-year-old blonde beauties.

Holly said: "They’re a lot of fun. I would never try to personally pick Hef’s new girlfriend. I would like him to take his time and actually get to know somebody - which he never does! But as long as he’s having fun, I’m happy for him!

“He’s having lots of fun with them - and a lot of other people!”[/quote]

HG

Their parents must be very proud. :slight_smile:

Isn’t there a term for this sort of “Fashion Lesbianism”?
When I was in Uni we used to call them DUGs.