Favorite food to satisfy the munchies when you're drunk?

What is your goto food to satisfy the munchies when you are drunk or buzzed?

I’ll always go for a Döner and a cup of Ayran.

2 Likes

Doritos or Cap’n Crunch with chocolate milk.

I sure hope you mean ayran!

5 Likes

Depends on where I live…

In the US I’d just find some random pizza place and grab a slice or two… pretty good pizza for under 5 bucks.

In Taiwan, well it would be Yonghe Soymilk or something, or dumpling, or whatever.

1 Like

I keep hearing people tell me about yhonghe soymilk, but never been there. Is it really that much better than other breakfast places or just got a reputation. Compared to the soymilk king in yonghe for example.

1 Like

Big Mac.

2 Likes

Yonghe Soymilk is a chain or something because there’s a shop called that everywhere, even in Tainan, or in the US (yes there are Yonghe Soymilk in Los Angeles in the Taiwanese areas). But in Taiwan they usually open from around 7pm to 10am the next day so are a great place for breakfast or late supper. The soymilk soup is really good though…

Cheese. Together with salami if we have some. I’m almost always at home now when feeling tipsy so no outside food for me these days.

In my younger days in Korea when I would be outside, it was cheese ramen. Then in Taiwan, 7-11 hot dogs.

1 Like

Maryjane and maple syrup? :laughing: :laughing:

I primarily drink at home now too and too lazy to go out. Finding it hard to decide what to order from Uber these days even though I’d eat anything. Guess too many choices is a bad thing for me. :joy:

That’s my go-to. I remember once getting the last hot dog on the roller thingy and the guy at the till said, quiet-like, “you probably don’t want that one, it’s been there for hours”. I bought it anyway. I figured (to the extent that I was able to figure anything) that any potential ill effects would be masked by the hangover.

1 Like

yeah, crackdonalds for the drunk munchie win

I indeed did mean Ayran.

Hands-down the best beer companion. Saw them at jasons yesterday and refrained

The ones they usually sell here, to me taste like funyuns and not cheetos. The horror!

2 Likes

Anything dry, crunchy and light flavor to settle the stomach. Plain nachos are my favorite. Puffed rice cakes as well.