Fear Factor

I’m just watchin my friend on AXN Fear Factor. I can’t believe how many guys can’t swim…and then they still try and almost drown! Wow…

Oh, I thought this was going to be about your walk in the slimey channels of Wugu. :s

I won’t do that again. If I stepped in a rusted can or something…wow. I loved it when we stood there covered in poo-smelly mud and Sean said ’ you know I spoke to a woman who lost both legs doing exactly what we are did now’

I will get some rainboots…I had a lot of fun though…I mean how many people get to ski in Taiwan?

[quote=“Battery9”]I won’t do that again. If I stepped in a rusted can or something…wow. I loved it when we stood there covered in poo-smelly mud and Sean said ’ you know I spoke to a woman who lost both legs doing exactly what we are did now’

I will get some rainboots…I had a lot of fun though…I mean how many people get to ski in Taiwan?[/quote]

Yeah, I never thought about the rusty can or nail bit. That would have been pretty serious. Shots at the very least. Stray, what kind of a foreman are you, letting your workers go out without proper safety equipment?

He did offer me your shoes, but I pulled the whole ‘I’m am woman from Africa, hear me roar’ speech on him. If only we had a bow and arrow that doggie would have been caught. Once I saw him of course :wink: