Feedback/question: event calendar by location?

Is there a way of viewing events by location? If not, could this search be included in the drop-down menu “view only …” to produce exclusive views of events in Taipei, Hsinchu, Tainan, etc. …?

Thanks!

Currently, there is no way to search for events by location. However, if you were willing to post Hsinchu events on the calendar, we could create a Hsinchu category in the pull-down menu. The calendar should include events from all over Taiwan, but in order for this to happen we will need members to post the events in their area.

Dear Chung,

thanks for your reply. My “problem” is exactly that I am looking for a place that tells me about events in my area. I’d be happy to contribute, but don’t know where to look in the first place …

If anybody knows, pls. share!

Thanks.

Dear Chung,

thanks for your reply. My “problem” is exactly that I am looking for a place that tells me about events in my area. I’d be happy to contribute, but don’t know where to look in the first place …

If anybody knows, pls. share!

Thanks.

Two good sources for information on events are the Hsinchu Cultural Center -www.hchcc.gov.tw and Kingstone Books.