Feedback Regarding Forumosa's Mods or Admin 2006

I understand why the thread about Charlie’s Angels and the DPP was floundered (risque language being used), but I think that the title given by a mod or admin --“Beavis and Butthead live”-- is idiotic.

I have no problem with it remaining in the Flounder Forum, but could the title be changed to something that matches the discussion?

I recommend: Charlie’s Angels and the DPP

Sorry, I floundered it. The commentary had nothing to do with the Taipei Times and little to do with the DPP. It was just (snicker) titular (snicker) cunt (heheheh) backstage pass (nudge, nudge). Certainly nothing flame-worthy, just silliness.

Done.

The moved threads need a title. Sometimes a . is easiest. Sometimes a . helps a stupid thread rest more easily in temp.

What the fuck man? After a lengthy discussion with Mao and Gus, we mutually decided that too much vinegar had passed under the bridge and that I could return to posting here under a new name, and that I didn’t have to hide the fact about who I am (was). I also had decided that my New Year’s resolution would be to chill out completely when using these boards. I believe I have done just that.

Then, out of the blue, I wake up to this in the Words that make you Cringe thread:

This is yet another below the belt shot from a person whom, completely unprovoked, has attacked me in the past. Where the fuck does this moderator get off personally insulting me. Isn’t there a rule about personal attacks? I think she should be suspended and her moderator priveledges revoked. What do other mods think should be done about it?

[quote=“Old Gobbo”]I wake up to this in the Words that make you Cringe thread:

Resolved. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. The post in question has been flamed. I consider the matter closed. Further comments can be PM’d to me directly.

When I think of Old Gobbo, plays this guy wrote:

come immediately to mind. I think the person behind the handle must be an intelligent, well-read guy with whom I’d enjoy having a drink if I were to bump into him in a pub unexpectedly :wink:
Toe Save is history. Old Gobbo is here. I see no connection between the two.

Hello,

I’m wondering why the “rapist” thread was flamed. I’m not complaining, just very curious as to what the reasonning is behind this move.

Thanks in advance,

bobepine

My guess is they are going to prune some bits out and have moved it to do so…

[quote=“bobepine”]Hello,

I’m wondering why the “rapist” thread was flamed. I’m not complaining, just very curious as to what the reasonning is behind this move.

Thanks in advance,

bobepine[/quote]

The thread was moved at the request of the OP.
T’was a tough decision as there was much of value in it.
Hopefully, most of it can be revived.
Wookiee, Open Co-mod.

Fair enough. Thanks.

Thank you for the prompt reply Wookie. :neutral:

bobepine