Feet Problem - My heels are killing me

thanks -
will try to take it easy from now on.
Went to the chiro this Saturday, felt better but have some river plans on sunday.
I guess will need to revisit the chiropractor, stretch more often and TAKE IT EASY.
Cheers guys

Think about getting better shoes for walking and standing , after I got ecco shoes the pain in my knee reduced 90, per cent.
The sandals other shoes I was wearing were doing killing my knee.
I still wear trainers and sandals often but problem is largely resolved at this time.

I remember what my problem was now. My house has marble floors. And after doing research I realized it’s terrible for your feet and back to walk around on cold marble. Even though it seems like nothing, it’s really something. So now it’s always slippers inside the house.

i saw those ecco---- they look pretty good and are super light-
i guess it is time o get some.

Yes super comfortable and light, best shoes I ever owned. Cheaper if bought in Europe but still worth the money if bought here.

i don’t wear slipper home, but we have wood in 95% of the house - not marble- and i mean real wood.
wearing sleeper will probably help too

yes a bit costy… but if it gonna fix my heel issue— iam all in

Have you had your arches checked? If you have “high arches” then that could be a contributing factor.

I think you can search online for a way to do that at home. If you have high arches then you need to buy inserts to help relieve the stress it is putting on your heel and tendon.

I feel like my dad had a very similar problem and kept nagging him because it never truly can heal by doing nothing (rest) or massages because you must use your feet all day and once it heals you will go back to your same routine which again leads to heel pain.

If you have high arches let me know and I can try to find the details on the youtube video about ‘taping’ your feet in a special way until they fully heal. By taping your feet it gives your foot stability and time to heal properly. During that time you also have to buy inserts for high arches and keep using them in all the shoes you wear even after the pain is gone.

Now if you don’t have high arches then ignore what I just wrote.

(i’d also second the opinion that Stan Smiths although ‘hip’ looking are not good at all for your feel unless you use inserts that have more cushioning)

1 Like

Hi, never had the arches checked - will do so when i get back home tonight.

will take time too to make some google research to understand what is it ?

Thanks a lot for the suggestion— never heard about that before.
cheers

:bowing:

You can check out this video about the taping. Seems like there’s a lot of videos on this technique. Hope you get some relief soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZ10FaUWCg&sns=em

1 Like

didnt have time to check my arch yesterday…
always busy doing things…
will check them tonight…
and thanks for the video---- looks pretty excellent but with all this humidity, i think i am better off with the ecco shoes ( trainers)