Female Recruits from Around the World

I guess being a soldier in Sweden, Israel, Russia, Taiwan, or the Czech Republic wouldn’t be all bad!!! :banana: I wouldn’t enlist in Croatia though.

irandefence.net/showthread.php?t=29

Are they “Drill” Instructors? :howyoudoin:

Gotta love a woman in uniform! :stuck_out_tongue:

This says it all:

[quote=“Muzha Man”]This says it all:

[/quote]

That’s so fresh… :laughing:

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“Muzha Man”]This says it all:

[/quote]

That’s so fresh… :laughing:[/quote]

If he was in the Navy, I’d say he was a Rear Admiral. :smiling_imp:

Ahhhh! Women in uniform . . . wonder how many Forumospersons know that tune?

[url=http://www.aswas.com/skyhooks/lyrics.html\Women in uniform sometimes they look so cold Women in uniform but ooh they feel so warm Women in uniform Women in uniform Women in uniform Women in uniform[/url]
Commando raid on the Lebanese border
Sergeant Anita she gives the order
Khaki jacket and a sten gun
Baby I surrender let’s have some fun

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I guess being a soldier in Sweden, Israel, Russia, Taiwan, or the Czech Republic wouldn’t be all bad!!! :banana: I wouldn’t enlist in Croatia though.

irandefence.net/showthread.php?t=29[/quote]

Miss Lin is HOT!!! I’ll salute her anyday!!!

I’m saluting her right now! :smiley:

Some of you might recall that a couple of years ago, Miss Russia (I think she was also a runner-up in Miss World, or maybe a winner) was a Moscow Militsia officer (and pistol champ).

Now here I go with another fetish …

… Austria, not Germany

Now wait a minute, they say there are 4 female Lieutenants in that picture:

Now I know what you guys are thinking…

And then there’s Lynndie England…

Miss Lin from the ROC is a fashion model, actually. I saw her strutting down the walkway on TV today.

enet.com.cn/article/2005/071 … 4091.shtml

Isn’t she the one who fell off the horse and was on the front page of every newspaper for about a month?

yeah thats her.

[quote=“mod lang”]Miss Lin from the ROC is a fashion model, actually. I saw her strutting down the walkway on TV today.

enet.com.cn/article/2005/071 … 4091.shtml[/quote]

Whereas Dr. Bernhard of the Austrian army is a Bernhardiner in her spare time…

[sorry]

[quote=“mod lang”]Miss Lin from the ROC is a fashion model, actually. I saw her strutting down the walkway on TV today.

enet.com.cn/article/2005/071 … 4091.shtml[/quote]

Hahahahahhahaah

I love the headline of the article in your link: Broken ribs poke through Lin’s breast implant saline sac.

Those are implants?

Geez, she must have been an ironing board before. That’s what they consider Pamela Anderson size breasts over here?

[quote=“mod lang”]Those are implants?

Geez, she must have been an ironing board before. That’s what they consider Pamela Anderson size breasts over here?[/quote]

Hmmmm… Lin xiao jie… :homer:

Sometimes Pamela Anderson size boobs are considered too much. :wink:

Also, some girls start out as ironing boards and just need a “little” something to help them out in the confidence department. Then again, other’s don’t care.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]This says it all:

[/quote]

That reminds me of another one I saw recently: :wink:

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I guess being a soldier in Sweden, Israel, Russia, Taiwan, or the Czech Republic wouldn’t be all bad!!! :banana: I wouldn’t enlist in Croatia though.

[/quote]

Dude, in Russian army you’d probably spend your nights spitting blood in the toilet while polishing it with your toothbrush, completely busy with something very different from hot chicks. And, by the way, this girl definitely has Asian roots :wink: