Fictitious bug report / Ignore Own Posts?

The date in the very top right hand corner is wrong, it’s not July 24th.
And the “IGNORE OWN POSTS” link just below that doesn’t work properly.

2030 or 1930?
Actually, I thought it was 30 July

What is the point of the 7 / 30 links anyway? Apart from the fact that it confuses simple souls like BFM, I can’t think there are many people who actually want to wade through 4000 or 15000 messages. Why not just have the 24hrs one?

I use the 7-day link to keep track of weekly post numbers. It’s nice to be able to say that we are up to 4,000 a week (when last Christmas, we were averaging about 3,000).

I don’t use the 30-day link, though.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]The date in the very top right hand corner is wrong, it’s not July 24th.
And the “IGNORE OWN POSTS” link just below that doesn’t work properly.[/quote]Check the date at the top of your own post. 3/29, not 4/1 :wink:

Why did they make the rule “No new PMs”?
I click ignore and it says I am not ignoring anyone, but I am ignoring the boogerhead.

why do you think this is a rule?

Do you allow new PMs now?

Always have

PMS is only allowed in the Women’s forum.

Are we going to get a new PM in the UK soon?

I agree with boogerhead about the ignore own posts thing.

Mine still says No new PMs. I might be banned for PM.

Hey,

Up in the top right corner of the forum pages now, there is a new option called “Ignore Own Posts”. I got tired of reading the tripe that I write, so I clicked it. Doesn’t work! What’s the deal??? :loco:

Seeker4

Now that’s funny!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :laughing:

I’ll buy you a beer for that one if we ever meet!

Does this help?

Can’t tell if you guys are serious or not

[quote=“G.E.”]
Can’t tell if you guys are serious or not[/quote]Don’t worry, it happens to me all the time.

The configuration is slightly changed on the upper end of my screen too but everything is there. I see 24/7/30?

The top looks fine until you log in and then it is all smashed into the right corner…who broke it this time? I liked the old way better.

Crap! Not only do I write tripe, but it’s unoriginal tripe at that. Apparently this is an epidemic – no one can ignore their own posts.

[quote=“Goose Egg”]Can’t tell if you guys are serious or not[/quote]I’m not, that’s why I said “Fictitious”, I made it all up. How stupid do you think I am ? I see someone’s rearranged things, I hope that’s not because of me :loco:

No comment :slight_smile:

Nope, not because of you