Fidel gets the Czech

Hmmmmm…I wonder if Fidel has issues concerning his masculinity? It might explain why he keeps sticking that long, round cigar in his mouth…

[quote]
Top model to exhibit photos of Cuba she hid in bra during arrest

PRAGUE- Czech top model Helena Houdova, who was arrested in Cuba last week while taking photographs of Havana’s slums, told journalist that she will display the pictures she took at an exhibition portraying the island not only as a tourist paradise but also as a land of political oppression.

Houdova, Miss Czech Republic 1999, spoke to journalists today after returning from Cuba.

“The revolution’s watchmen rose up because I was taking pictures of something they do not like,” said the top model, referring to the fact that the Communist regime of Fidel Castro denies the existence of slums on the island.

Houdova was arrested along with psychologist and fellow model Mariana Kroftova. The two women spent 11 hours in police custody.

They were not allowed to contact the Czech embassy throughout their arrest and could not communicate with their jailers in English.[/quote]

More here:
ceskenoviny.cz/news/index_view.php?id=170092
praguemonitor.com/ctk/?id=20060202F00670

[color=violet]The women feared by 3rd World dictators![/color]

Helena Houdova

Mariana Kroftova

Let me get this straight – she was taking photos in Cuba. The Cuban cops came by and hassled her, and she managed to hide the photos in her bra? I hope she was using a polaroid because the alternative I guess would be for her to whip the film out of the camera and, uh, get a bunch of overexposed film.

Reminds me of that scene in Zoolander when male-model Hansel takes the computer and tosses it off the balcony onto the runway stage below because all the files are “in” the computer (and presumably this will let them out).

Didn’t read the article, did you? :unamused:

Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?

[quote=“mofangongren”]Let me get this straight – she was taking photos in Cuba. The Cuban cops came by and hassled her, and she managed to hide the photos in her bra? I hope she was using a polaroid because the alternative I guess would be for her to whip the film out of the camera and, uh, get a bunch of overexposed film.

Reminds me of that scene in Zoolander when male-model Hansel takes the computer and tosses it off the balcony onto the runway stage below because all the files are “in” the computer (and presumably this will let them out).[/quote]
Or perhaps simply remove the flashcard or memory stick. I would think that would be easy to hide in a bra. Glad it wasn’t me. Not having enough titties (just yet) to merit a bra, I’d have to clamp my flashcard between my butt cheeks or something, and I’d probably give the game away by walking funny.

They have some of those new-fangled “digital cameras” these days, mofa. :wink:

I always slip mine under my foreskin.

I always slip mine under my foreskin.[/quote]
They’re commies, Comrade – that’s the FIRST place they’d look!

They’re commies, Comrade – that’s the FIRST place they’d look![/quote]

I once heard the East German commies calling themselves the Foreskin of the working class.

Vorhaut, Vorhut,… hmmm…

Those model hooters are way to small and pert, which is really such a shame. With big sloppy grandma titties, she could hide a Hasselblad with no worries.

They’re commies, Comrade – that’s the FIRST place they’d look![/quote]

He likes that sort of thing. The anti-left diatribes from CS are just there to mask his delight at getting his willy groped by the VC and other commies. It’s also the first place his mother looks for payment. Runs in the family. :smiling_imp:

BroonAppendage

Castro must have really dirty “skid marks.” :laughing: You’d think he would import some “Depends.”

miami.com/mld/miamiherald/ne … tstory.jsp

[i]As part of Fidel and Ra

[quote]Fern

Fernandez says, eh? Wow! :astonished:

BTW, who is Fernandez?