FIFA World Cup 2018

Bedsport is good (and necessary).

Gutted for Rafa Nadal :expressionless:

Awesome location to watch the final at the Presidential office

FB_IMG_1531623992840

2 Likes

And so far Croatia is winning already…in reputation and tourism.

https://youtu.be/0XbIR7e9PYM

To hell!

還沒有

The pressure on France has built steadily since the semi-final win against Belgium on Wednesday. Croatia seems to have become a popular underdog in the American press. In fact, it’s beginning to look like Croatia will be the biggest winner no matter the final score. France will have to find a way to overcome that pressure tonight.

It’s been a terrific World Cup. I’m amazed that Russia pulled it off. Seems to have been very few problems in execution, and no stories about last-minute, shoddy construction like were published during the Sochi Olympics.

Russia seems to have made the trains run on time. Whoda thunk it.

Where is are poster from Croatia? What was her name again? I forgot, getting older.

They should make the ‘basket’ narrower!

Is this for real or is it photoshop?

Some IG press release so yeah. Wanna come?

Prediction:
40’ France 1 - Croatia 0
85’ France 2 - Croatia 0
91’ France 3 - Croatia 0

Chill, bro.

1 Like

The official bets in Taiwan favor France. 1.45 if I recall correctly.

If France loses, memes of this video will break the Internet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhP1fo2Ubk0

Ha ha, what a bunch of dilettantes.

i think 90% of the world will cheer for Croatia, but chances of France losing are really slim

I think someone/two lost a stripe on that funny episode

Could happen. In every match France leaves me thinking they’ve got a hidden monster offense that they just didn’t need to turn loose to win. Especially in the last match against Belgium.

Really looking forward to this one tonight.

Fixed that!

They were lucky and played a dirty defensive tactic.

Did France somehow get their first goal cancelled at the 85th minute as well as allowing Croatia to score? Lol.