Fifth Element DVD

I bought it last night at Sogo for 700NT. Two disc set. I’m disappointed.
There used to be a Chinese cheapy floating around that didn’t have English subtitles or any extras. And they cut out the nudity.
So I thought this one would be better, but guess what, they cut out the nudity. That’s not the reason I bought it. But I hate it.

I’ve got the old (might be the same one ?) region-2 two disc version, and I didn’t notice any nudity in that. Could you tell me where I’m supposed to be looking ? I think you may have over-fond memories.

When they first reconstruct the perfect being. Before they put the bandages on the camera pans long and lovingly over the naked body. I remember it well.

[quote=“Richardm”]When they first reconstruct the perfect being. Before they put the bandages on the camera pans long and lovingly over the naked body. I remember it well.[/quote]I don’t remember that bit :s Or least I don’t remember it being that good. How come you got to see that and I didn’t ?
Predator 2 still has the nudie bits in though.

It was brief, but she was hot. How big is your tv richard? lol

Get the R1 (Superbit) version, that includes the nudity.

BTW: I have the R3 of ‘Once Upon a Time in America’ and it also has some censorship applied. :s

Thats the only bit of the movie you need. Milla Jovovich was perfect.

I just pulled out my cheapo vcd and the nudity is there at the 26 minute mark. I think the vcd is available at pretty much any of the hypermarkets for like 49nt.