Film your Marxist Professors

You make the UK sound like the most wretched place on the planet. It’s definitely wretched, but 50% of that is the weather. :2cents: :cloud_with_rain: :frowning:

Did I sound like I was praising the UK system? :eek: I consider it an improvement over not having a system at all, but it’s no poster child.

I know how wretched a just-go-through-the-motions-so-we-can-keep-embezzling-foreign-aid-money type school is. But do you really think it’s just a coincidence that less economically developed countries have higher populations with zero formal education? Or that there’s no causative relationship?

Sorry, “ABH” isn’t ringing any bells for me. :idunno:

If you spend 100% of the time underwater, you simply die. If you manage to reach the surface every now and then, you’re still in danger, but you have a chance of surviving. You’re saying, in effect, if you see someone’s head underwater, don’t interfere.

You’re also taking an all-or-nothing approach to the concept of the welfare state (despite purporting not to) by conflating compulsory education (for children) with what you characterize as drug money for adults.

For an appropriate fee, of course.

I’m not going over that one again, not today anyway. :cactus: