Find Your Inner Dragon

A fun game to discover what kind of Dragon you might be.
I am a…
As the mighty Blades of old, your Dragon color is…

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It’s just that simple. Coppers show up when someone’s about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won’t be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don’t mess around, and they don’t play evil games like Red Dragons. They don’t bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don’t run and hide like White Dragons. They’re there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces…)

But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story?
You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle.
Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you’ve got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it’s the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

Discover your Inner Dragon

My inner dragon is called Idris, not Finf.

I’m sure that should have been Pimp.

My inner dragon lives by the sea and frolics in the autumn mist.

Green Dragon.

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name.

I knew it! I’m “a bit too trusting of humans at times”. :laughing:

As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is…

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you’d never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that’s strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You’re one of only two dragon types that is aligned “Lawful Good” and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you’re curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn’t all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you’re great at it. In fact, if you’re a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they’re just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one’s tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you’re about 54 feet long.

Pretty funny. I took the test after I wrote this and viola:

[quote]If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon’s tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.

Humans shouldn’t make the idiot mistake of thinking you’re weak, however. After all you’re a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won’t even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who’d try and prove that calmness part, he’d probably wind up being scalded. small grin [/quote]

Man, am I in touch with my inner dragon or what? :laughing:

As the mighty blades of old your Dragon color is copper
Your inner dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It’s that simple. Coppers show up when someone is about to die. Usually they go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won’t be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don’t mess around and they don’t play evil games like Red Dragons. They don’t bother with magic like Gold Dragons. They don’t run and hide like White Dragons. They’re there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces…)

But what sort of dragon would you be if that was really the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the ocassional war, and spen lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth and agility in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon)thinks they can get a drop on you, you’ve got a concealed breath weapon-gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it’s the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds.
Use it well my friend.

I had to re-read the first bit about coppers-reading too many British crime novels lately.

I’m no areonautical engineer or anything but those look like kinda small wings for such a fat dragon. I mean even if they flapped those babies at a gazzillion RPM I can’t see that sucker taking flight no how. In fact I am starting to think this whole dragon thing is a bunch a baloney…

But, but…my mama told me it was all true…

Nooooooo! :cry:

It’s actually quite fun! Thanks for the link, Tainan Cowboy.

I’m a green! But I chose to live in the ocean… Why did I end up living on treetops? :idunno:

Furries. Or rather, scalies.

I’m a black dragon. Rarrrrrr

If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn’t care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people’s significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody’s still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. evil grin Fun, no?

Hmm…interesting. I’m a Tan dragon.

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They’re slightly shy and spend most of their time in impassable mountain valleys. When feeling brave or adventurous, Tans use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices.
You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you’ve got a seriously short temper!

[quote=“Woodchild”]It’s actually quite fun! Thanks for the link, Tainan Cowboy.
I’m a green! But I chose to live in the ocean… Why did I end up living on treetops? :idunno:[/quote]You are very welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.

My inner dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. I possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence. I live by my own code of ethics and I stick to it at all times.

[quote]Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons). They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned “Chaotic Evil” but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either Neutral or “Lawful Evil.” So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes, it’s perfectly normal.

You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current. When it’s needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How’s that for a neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds![/quote]

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon’s tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.

Humans shouldn’t make the idiot mistake of thinking you’re weak, however. After all you’re a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won’t even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who’d try and prove that calmness part, he’d probably wind up being scalded. small grin

"Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you’re more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that’s not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life.

Folks shouldn’t get the idea you’re a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading “Don’t knock my smock, or I’ll clean your clock.” :wink:

I’m an underfed dragon, obviously.