Finding a part time job in Taiwan

Hi guys, my name is Jessi and I come from Indonesia. Currently studying master of Information Management in Taiwan since last February. I have applied for working permit from last semester to apply as an English teacher but all they say is that “sorry we don’t recruit non-English speaking teacher”.

I want to look for a job as an English teacher but when I saw the requirement it all says that native English speaker or country. What kind of other job that I can look for ? I can write Chinese character, I can speak a little, but I couldn’t really understand the Chinese character even though many people said that the restaurant or the company who are looking for an employee might be posting it on their window.

Please help me :sob::sob::sob:

If you speak fluent English, try to get a job in one of those foreigner bars, the foreign staff in those places never speak Chinese. Crazy that when locals come in, they are forced to speak English!

Some schools have some small part time gigs for the students. Like cleaning street with leaf blowers, attending a student lounge (cleaning/administrative) or library management (book returns/library cards). Ask your local student friends for these.
A possible way for extra money with no language skill needed. Leaflet/ads giveaway person (in traffic or put it in post box of houses).
I once cut grass for a football field for money.

If your English actually really good, tutoring a friend for IELTS or TOEFL exams, could make decent money.