Finding mikuni or keihin 2 stroke carb in taipei?

I’m having difficulty in finding a 2 stroke carb in taipei, most shop only had 4 stroke carb :s . What I’m looking for is mikuni tmx 31 or above and keihin pwk 31 or above. Can anyone give me any direction on finding those carb in Taipei??? :help: thanks

Good luck with that. Most the parts on the market in Taiwan are aimed at the scooters, so they stop at a PWK28. Maybe if you can find a shop that is racing an NSR they will have a lead for a larger one. Last time I looked, Keihin had a distributor down in Taichung County. You might be able to get them to order you a carb, but TBH I would go straight to a supplier like Sudco in the USA. It will be less hassle and the shipping won’t be too much.

What application do you want the carb for btw?

I used the 20mm mikuni from my honda mb-5 on on my friends honda cb-100.
I don’t think it’s a diference betwen carbs for 4 and two stroke.

[quote=“Stian”]I used the 20mm mikuni from my honda mb-5 on on my friends honda cb-100.
I don’t think it’s a diference betwen carbs for 4 and two stroke.[/quote]The idle circuits are different on 2 and 4-stroke applications. It’s usually possible to get a 4-stroke engine to idle properly when fitted with the carb from a 2-stroke, but not the other way 'round.