Finding my daughter's father

Surely the contact number would be the first choice, no?

HG

I’d go with a P.I., Have you got any photos of him? Business card? Where did you meet? Who do you know anyone that knows him? Where does he frequent? Does he have a car? What kind, color? Write down everything that you can remember about him. Maybe you can contact the church (if you’re catholic) that you went to for some help. How about your agent here? A phone number can be traced. Finding a job and coming back could take a long time. Good Luck!

You’ve got his contact number and you haven’t even tried calling it?!

I have no photos of him, no business card. I only got his mobile number [color=#BF0080]REMOVED by moderator[/color]. i met him in a park in San Min Road. The park is located infront of a police station and a library, it is walking distance from my employer’s house in #11 4f Lane 166 San Min Rd. Sungshan District Taipei City, near Tesco, San min rd. His frequent in that park, we usually met there before. He has a car, he always parked it there infront of the park or in lane 166 which is infront of my employer"s house. i forgot the color it,s black maybe and plate # start with A. That’s i can remember. His english name is Mr. Poon. I hope this could help. what do you think?

OK. You shouldn’t have put down his cell phone number. Best edit that out NOW! With that much information, I guess it would be easy to find him.

If your child is 3, I calculate that you were pregnant by July 2005.

You were here from Oct. 2004 to 2005, so I assume you had the opportunity to tell him you were pregnant before you left, but you chose not to. I think you made a mistake in not telling him much earlier, but try not to beat yourself up because you have made a mistake. You are human.

If I were you, I would try to contact him at that number now discreetly (quietly/secretly), but be prepared for him to want nothing to do with you or your daughter. If you find that he’s happy to meet his daughter and/or you, that’s great. But it is likely that he will never want to see either of you. In that case, you will have to decide if you should

A: Forget all about him.

B: Ask to get a permanent number to contact him secretly in case your daughter has some health problems or wants to meet him once she’s an adult.

C: Try to get a Taiwan passport for your daughter, support payments etc.

D: ?

You know him and your situation better than any of us. Good luck, and I hope you have a happy ending to this.

'Ok sounding like a prude again here. But meeting people in a park for sex, even regularly doesnt constitute a relationship !! He wiill probably not be all that thrilled that hes now got a child? But he might who knows.

Basically he was a sperm donor.