Finding Taiwanese Salespeople who know English

I’m pushing products to small/medium boutique stores and needed Taiwanese salespeople.
Does anyone have alternatives to job sites like 104.com to find personnel? I thought it would be good real-world business English practice (communicating with boss), so I might find a English class and ask if any students are interested. It’s part-time work, but I’d offer 1-2 hours a week of free tutoring.

I would maybe put some posters up (where permissible) at places where lots of English-speaking Taiwanese frequent, such as Shida Night Market, Shida’s English Education Centre, restaurants that a lot of “foreigners” frequent, etc.

Hello,

I have had to find a bilingual operations manager to run operations at my facility. One, because about once a month I need a translator for serious contractual issues that I must be perfectly clear on, and two, it’s easier to get things accomplished if I have a native speaker getting things ordered or repaired. I have hired three in Taiwan and they have all become great managers. My posting in 104 and yes 123 were both very simple, I was only looking for a translator. Last year hiring my third OM, I had gone through about 19 interviews and I had found that most had worked with or around a management background. The interview had 4 parts - the first impression - time management - relationship building / service providing - and translation. My current OM had lived in Hawaii and Guam and her translation is not word for word but she gets across the feeling of what I am expressing which is so much more important.

In my opinion teaching sales is much easier than teaching an OM, simply becuase there is a step by step process, the sales people only manage themselves and customers, and the more one sells the more one makes which is pleasing. I currently have 6 sales people under myself and I have only one that speaks VERY little english. This is simply because our product sells to mostly Taiwan Nationals. I know that looking for a “bilingual employee” should be the first task, then qualifying for sales people should be the second. I have found that some Taiwanese interviewees did not know they possess a natural talent to persuade people until I took it from them and showed them. The only thing keeping them from getting into sales was the fear of not knowing how to sell. Their first job was perhaps a service job and they had quit it becuase it was no longer fullfilling. Sales people have an ego with a voracious appetite of getting praise, competition, MONEY, being the best or all. This is all fullfilled when selling because the get wins when selling, they get wins when hitting high numbers, they get wins when they build great relationships with customers that last, etc etc. This is easy to find and becomes very apparent in an interview. I have a no bones approach at finding sales people with a few detailed behavioral interview questions that can find out talent if you are interested. Please PM me. I really hope this helps.

Im interested to find taiwanes salespeople self-employed for sale to coffee shops but its no easy find it

I know its at old post and looks no much information about it