Finga's Italian Restaurant in Taizhong

I pulled this quote from the ad for “Finga’s Italian” last Friday in the Taipei Times. I assume “D.B.” is the boss… Well, D.B. if your spelling is any inclination, I’d be inclined to side with the “punters”… :laughing: :wink:

Pedantic anal retentiveness aside, has anyone been here? Any reviews?

Finga’s is located at #17-1 Qingcheng Road, Taizhong.
Their telephone number is (04) 2327-5450[/quote][/u]

I have been there 3 or 4 times over the last 4-5 years (don’t remember clearly).
I like the food, the atmosphere and the service. Once we managed to be served 3 bottles of wine in row that was "pass

Yeah, there was a different one a little while ago. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was, but it made me laugh when I finally “got it.”
I like the guy who runs it and his food, and try to go there any time I’m in Taizhong.

I’ve been there once.
Spack goes almost every week.
Good bread
Shop of foreign delights out the back
Menu - sure to please foreign tastes

I wish there was a place like Finga’s in Hsin Tien b[/b]. I would be regular, at least a couple of times a week :laughing:

GODDAMMIT, X3M, change you avatar! Its another 4 hours before I can crack a beer and that avatar is giving me such a damn thirst! :wink:

Sorry, can not do :smiling_imp: .
It is the perfect illustration of my interest(s), and the beers taste even better after being exposed to such a teaser all day :wink:

Only a few hours left!

Cheers!