Earlier posts say I need to go to the Canadian trade office to get a fingerprinting form for my JFRV. Is this still true or can i just go to any local police station to get it done. ? If there is a special form then do i have to get fingerprinted at a specified police station?

Do I instruct RCMP to send it on to TECO for authentication? Then do I instruct TECO to send it back here?

I heard this takes the longest in the JFRV process and would like to get on it before i get married.

Thanks… any other links/info for Canadians applying for JFRV would also be appreciated.