First Step from home

Hello!

My taiwanese girl friend will go back to Taiwan, because she got
a nice job back home. The old story! I am in Germany right now and
start to think seriously about moving to Taiwan as well.

I have no experience about Taiwan (i have been there for 2 weeks, thats not enough!) and the job market there.

I have a Master Degree (german Diploma) in Music Education. Right now i run a company, which is not music related. So i can prove my ability to do business as well (do they understand/accept this?).

For sure one problem is that i dont speek chinese yet!

Does anyone have ideas how to start? Or rather, who should i go to?
Which door should i knock? :wink:

Thanks for your answer!

ole deluxe wrote [quote]I have a Master’s Degree (German Diploma) in Music Education. Right now I run a company, which is not music related. So I can prove my ability to do business as well (do they understand/accept this?). [/quote]

Welcome to Forumosa. You could set up a branch office of your company in Taiwan relatively cheaply. Please give us some more details about the nature of your business.

John

Are you any good at singing songs and getting babies to throw sticky balls at flashcards?

Just kidding.

@Tom Hill
Are you any good at singing songs and getting babies to throw sticky balls at flashcards? No, i am not good at getting babies! Thanks for asking.

@almas John
I think it wont be possible to open a branch office in Taiwan. We dont sell products, but services [its a product, too- I know ;-)]. And its related to the place we live. But thanks for your answer.