Firsts

Jaysus wolf, you need guidance. Want an un-motherly kiss?

Gawd I can see you need a kiss, too. And maybe watching a few good funny British sit-coms.

What the hell did you do? You must’ve been 20-something, then. What did you do?

My first kiss and first everything didn’t happen until I got really drunk at my best friend’s sister’s party. Not exactly the most romantic thing, but enough to know that sex is really fun.

The worst was the hangover the next day. I told my mom I must have drank bad springwater during a nature outing earlier in the week.

I was 8 years old, then drew a picture in the sandpit of a dick so Carol could understand the whole thing a bit better.

I can more clearly remember the meeting between the parents and teachers to discuss my sandpit artwork.

at 25 years old with a prostitute

:smiley:

Ahhh…there’s been so many that I can’t remember the first time. :hubba:

[quote=“doraemon”]at 25 years old with a prostitute
[/quote]

Kissed a prostitute? Ewwww…that’s icky. :laughing:

[quote=“Ironman”]I was 8 years old, then drew a picture in the sandpit of a dick so Carol could understand the whole thing a bit better.

I can more clearly remember the meeting between the parents and teachers to discuss my sandpit artwork.[/quote]

That’s pathetic. She shouldn’t have been learning about penises from you. She should have been learning about them from her own bloody parents.

Anyway, this reminds a little bit about rest time in the first grade and spending time on my carpet square in the corner with a “friend” of mine named Frederick. But that’s all I’m going to give you all. :wink: :smiling_imp:

First. We have shown you ours. You show us yours. That is how it works. Its an age old routine of exposure… What was the Frederick story.

Second. Yes, it was pathetic. The poor girl must have gone around thinking that the tennis ball and long thin stick drawing were representative of boys pants contents.

Well, I had my teen in a very middle age of era, so didn’t have my first kiss till 20. The boy was 4 yrs older than me; we were in the room of my gal friend (of course she wasn

I also started late…first kiss at 19, and I still managed to get a guy with braces. First sex at 20. It put me off sex for another year or so.

The first kiss is definitely more memorable than any other firsts, followed by my first blowjob which was really, really great. I still like kissing and blowjobs more than actual sex which can be very boring, except if there’s blood involved.

TMI :astonished:

Exactly. Minus the second part.

I am going to worry about the blood all day now. How does that work?

I know about the no air thing. Some people like excluding air, but adding blood?

TMI?
Yes, sorry, I had one of those terrible nostalgia trips yesterday. I spent the entire afternoon listening to old goth and German industrial cd’s, and remembering the stuff I did when I was still young/ uninhibited/ much more daring than now.
I thought if I dropped some not-so-subtle hints around Taipei I might happen upon some like-minded individuals. But I realize that won’t work, because I’ve known my friends back home for years and years, and I’m not the kind of person who could just drag some random boy home and whip out the razors.
Aaaah! Nostalgia rules.

Every time you post, you manage to scare me just that little bit more :wink:

Are we talking about menophilism or hemotigolagnia ? How lovely :sick:

I had to google those words then wished I had not.

Only sicker thing was a USA tv personality we had in Australia years ago who got girls to take a dump while he lay under glass top coffee tables.

Only reason I found out was because I had a cousin worked in the tv station.

Then, I started seeing in jokes in newspapers and on tv shows relating back to this guy and coffee tables and glass and obviously nobody got it but the “in people”

Razors! :astonished:

While I would like to think it was for a close shave “down there”, then when you mention blood :help: .