Flags in our profile boxes

Gus,

Can you put the Albertan flag on for me?

[quote=“Chewycorns”]Gus,

[/quote]done

There’s no England flag , so I went for a Jersey one, my aunt lives there.

Or Scotland. We wouldn’t have Welsh people here, so we don’t need that one.

[quote=“Goose Egg”][quote=“Chewycorns”]Gus,

[/quote]done[/quote]

Doesn’t appear to be on cuz the dimensions didn’t match…can you use this one

img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images4nz1.jpg

Gus, the Irish flag kinda sucks (There’s a white line down the side and the colours are ugly as hell).

If I make a better one can you upload it? Like this?

[quote=“irishstu”]Gus, the Irish flag kinda sucks (There’s a white line down the side and the colours are ugly as hell).

If I make it better can you upload it?[/quote]Didn’t you make one once that was backwards ?

And that’s the flag of the Republic of Ireland from where you are not. I think you mean this one to pay proper homage to your English oppressors.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“irishstu”]Gus, the Irish flag kinda sucks (There’s a white line down the side and the colours are ugly as hell).

If I make it better can you upload it?[/quote]Didn’t you make one once that was backwards ?[/quote]

The smiley was holding it backwards. Displaying it the right way round would have made it “gold-white-green”. I used artistic licence.

Shouldn’t the white spacing be slightly “off” on that union jack? :wink:

[quote=“irishstu”]Shouldn’t the white spacing be slightly “off” on that union Jack? :wink:[/quote]It is slightly off, whether it’s off in the right direction I can never remember. And it’s called the “Union Flag”

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]There’s no England flag , so I went for a Jersey one, my aunt lives there.

Or Scotland. We wouldn’t have Welsh people here, so we don’t need that one.[/quote]
Can you give me a smaller one? Yours is 53x33

[quote=“irishstu”]Gus, the Irish flag kinda sucks (There’s a white line down the side and the colours are ugly as hell).

If I make a better one can you upload it? Like this? [/quote]
Ok, I’ve changed it. Yours didn’t automatically change, which would mean you’d have to go back to your profile and reselect it.

Don’t bother. I’ll rename the new flag you gave me.

OK, IrishStu, this worked :slight_smile: Could you help me with 914’s flag?

Oops, it IS slightly off. I didn’t even look, assuming that a little gif wouldn’t be that accurate. It IS the right way around too. Oh well, more fool me.

Interesting you should mention Union Flag… There was a whole big story about that on the bbc website the other day. Gotta find the link…

EDIT: Here’s the link… news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4895076.stm

And thanks Gus.

Could I have a little Bob Dylan flag?

Sure. What do you need?

Is it too much to ask if I can have my Taiwan SAR panda flag?

I think you’ll have to ask irishstu :smiley:

Sure. What do you need?[/quote]
914’s flag has the same problem yours did. Whenever you can post one here, I’ll replace it like I did yours. :notworthy:

What name would we use for the country - “Taiwan SAR Panda”? Please post the flag again in this thread.

I cannot easily resize flags - this computer doesn’t have the proper software. We need to ask for help from others so your flag has the right dimensions

Done.

Can we have the flag of Sealand, for all our posters from there?

I don’t mean the Danish Island of Zealand or the Dutch province of (old) Zeeland.

What name would we use for the country - “Taiwan SAR Panda”? Please post the flag again in this thread.

I cannot easily resize flags - this computer doesn’t have the proper software. We need to ask for help from others so your flag has the right dimensions[/quote]

Sounds great. How’s this?

And one of my other favorites… :wink: