Food scandal thread

It’s actually under the limit when measured ppb :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it when you talk dirty

The limit was 5ppb wasn’t it.

Among 45 random egg samples from 41 farms, eggs from Cheng-kun (振崑畜牧場) farm in Tainan, sold by wholesaler Yung-chi (永吉蛋行), were found to have fipronil residue levels of 10 parts per billion (ppb), the department said.

Eggs produced in Taiwan’s Changhua County found contaminated with insecticides
8,000 eggs were barred

allegations that the firm supplied spoiled and contaminated liquid egg products to food manufacturers, hypermarkets and grocery stores.

nvestigators found that expiration dates on labels had been altered,

The food supply in Taiwan continues to be unsafe and unreliable.

“The questionable liquid egg product was reportedly used in the production of Kuai Kuai’s cream-filled wafer rolls and Peacock Biscuits (孔雀餅乾), among its best-selling items.”

See, nothing beats some ‘aged’ food! Better flavor, best seller, famous! :thinking: :scream:

Yuck. This I have heard before. What a pity.

All I saw was “Little Ding Dong.” :grin: Wow…just wow. That’s definitely not the kind of milk I want to be drinking…

always the same thing.
But this has to do with people not having a clue on some very basic flavors.
If they have ever tasted goat milk they would not be duped.
let me correct myself, this has to do with people having no clue on what cow milk taste like…
:joy:

Jeesh! Some people are allergic to cow’s milk but can tolerate goat’s milk. Somebody could have gone anaphylactic because of this. In fact, considering this product has been sold for 20 years I would predict that people have.

I’m not even sure if that’s milk anymore anyway…

“has been making its product with cow’s milk, commercial milk powder, non-dairy creamer and artificial flavoring”

It contained cow’s milk.

Milk that at some point became powder. How much of milk is that?

“has been making its product with cow’s milk, commercial milk powder, non-dairy creamer and artificial flavoring”

Am I wrong to assume that this means it contained cow’s milk and milk powder?

Sorry, misread it. Still I’d like to see what they call cow’s milk. Maybe it was provided by some other company selling the same shitty “milk” you get in your milk tea here.

I think many of the local cow milk vendors arendoing similar stuff too. Milk tastes watery and never expires.