Food scandal thread

Milk and cream (for cooking or whipping) gets bitter instead of sour, I wonder why.

Following this closely.

Taiwan has a lot of couples who are unable to conceive. Wonder if it is related to the food people eat!

More likely related to the pollution in Taiwan.

“Spoiled eggs tainted with chicken excrement, eggshell pieces and maggots were found in liquid egg products . . .”

Liquid eggs are used in baked products such as cakes, bread buns etc.

And some shops use

And some places use it for scrambled eggs. Eggs from a bottle.

There are places to get decent milk. Look around and spend a bit. Support the dairy farmers who actually give a shit

Which are? Most are under contract with diaries, I guess the moment the milk is gone, they don’t care.
I’ve seen a goat farmer’s inventory of antibiotics and other medication for his goats, these animals stayed inside all their life.

Water water water now…

No one drinks tap water anyway

Where do you think all that “mineral water” comes from?

I have been buying Kingcar water and was quite pleased with the flavor. However, recently I have noticed that when the bottle is about to finish, it smells…lemony. Like dish soap lemony.

Seriously, this place is gonna kill us.

And where does the water from the water stations come from?

Taiwan sourced food still scares me.

Seen it in 7-11

I never buy those fancy wrapped eggs, I know something is wrong with them.

Yummy. Cooking with waste water is just one of many Taiwanese secret ingredients.

If they only just had done barefoot.

Aside from wine, what else is done in Europe by stomping with bare feet? If there is anything still being done that way.

SJW protests?

Europe. I said Europe.

I remember seing those famous pictures of people stomping on wine grapes in Spain, and I think also rose petals in Bulgaria, but that was a long time ago.