Football/Soccer In Taipei

Hi, i would like to join some football team or some pepole who play football every weekend.
if anyone know’s somewhere i can go and just play for fun, please tell me.

Tank’s

Hello baambaam! Welcome to forumosa.

Do you mean American Football or real football (the game you play with your feet)? Pray tell and I shall direct you to the relevant thread. :thumbsup:

Hello Baambaam,

Welcome to Forumosa. Do you mean soccer (the game you play with your feet) or real football played by masculine modern day gladiators in America? Pray tell and I shall direct you to the relevant thread. :thumbsup:

i mean soocer (the game played by used the legs).
Thanks.

nobody know abaout some team? or some place?
please… i verey miss to play football.
Thank’s

SOCIAL SOCCER IN TAIPEI

Hi,

I’m also looking for football in Taipei (the proper kind, not the North American one) either casual or competitive, small side or 11 a-side I’m really not fussy. If anyone can point me in the right direction as I’m sure Baambaam and I could only get a so-so game going if it is just the two of us!

If anyone can give any pointers that would be great.

Cheers

would love to join in where about are you and are you there every sunday

It is at the NTNU field. We had about 5 guys show up yesterday. It would be nice to get a few more out and get 5 a side going on.

[quote=“NickB”]Hi,

I’m also looking for football in Taipei (the proper kind, not the North American one) either casual or competitive, small side or 11 a-side I’m really not fussy. If anyone can point me in the right direction as I’m sure Baambaam and I could only get a so-so game going if it is just the two of us!

If anyone can give any pointers that would be great.

Cheers[/quote]
Red Lions have a training session on Tuesday night, 19.30 - 21.30 at a high school pitch near the Shi Pai MRT station on the red line - welcome to join it. We play in the oranized league Sunday’s. Send me a private message if you want to come down

I’m looking to play on a regular basis, 1 to 3 times a week. I’m in Lujhu but I am willing to travel. Looking for social or even league play as long as it isn’t hardcore competitive.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi Everyone!

I just spent my first month teaching English over here in Banciao and am wondering if there are any football groups or casual leagues here/near Taipei? I don’t know too many people here yet and miss playing the game, so I’m hoping to find some people that are like me.
I’d also like to pick up surfing, can anyone give me advice about good places for a beginner to go, if there are any people that go regularly, groups, that sort of thing I’d be very grateful!
Cheers!

There is a training session orgznized by the Red Lions Taipei, every Tuesday and Thursday 19.30 - 21.30 near the Shi Pai MRT station. There is also a session organized by Carnegies, same place on Saturday 15.00 - 17.00. At www.taipeifootball.com.tw you can find information about leagues in Taipei.

The On Tap Badgers will be entering the expat 11-a-side football league, starting in a couple of weeks, for the first time. We are a fun team, with a good social scene, although we obviously want to win. The league is pretty competetive these days, so if you regard yourself a decent player and fancy a game, please get in touch with me by sending me a PM. We play Thursday nights, Saturdays & Sundays at either Dazhi Riverside Park, or next to Bai Ling Bridge, near Shilin. Cheers.

Hi all,
I was told that in 2014 Tiawan will be trying to get a pro Football league up and going ,I am coaching football in Australia at the moment but will be back in TW with my taiwanese wife by then to live, anybody know anything on this ?

Hi everybody,

I would like to kick the ball once or twice (maybe three times) a week also. I cannot say I am really good at that, but still can play, know what to do, at least know how to kick the ball.

Hope there is someone who can let me know where I can play or join an event

Thank you in advance

i’d be interested if you are still doing this. I’m really missing it here and have been looking for an opportunity to play regularly :slight_smile:

what it is pick up ?

hey if any guys would like to have a kick about on saturday afternoons, or early evenings or early sunday mornings please let me know. I really want to play more sports. I can play football OK enough but I am terribly unfit and a over weight so no team would really allow me to play with them.

If we could get enough guys we could do it every week, and eventually if we had enough we could even book pitches and things in the future to guarantee we had somewhere to play.

my email is marky.baobei@gmail.com

my name is Mark.

Shi-Da’s soccer field is almost empty, especially in early mornings, that would be great if we can start playing by this weekend. I have already send an email to you Mark :smiley: