Football/Soccer In Taipei

Hello i have a girlfriend but she dont want marry with me now also I accepted NCCU chinese language center do you have any other thinkings

Hello i have a girlfriend but she dont want marry with me now also I accepted NCCU chinese language center do you have any other thinkings??

the best option for you is to join the Royal Blues Taipei, they have mainly foreigners in their team, send an email to info@royalbluestaipei.fc

You need to be VERY GOOD in order to get Taiwan busting their ass to ask join the national team.
There are several players naturalized by Taiwan,
Xavier Chen, was a Belgian NT U-19 captain and playing for KV Mechelen in Belgian 1st Division.
Onur Dogan, the only Turkish naturalized by Taiwan so far, was a pro footballer playing in 2nd Division club of Dardanelspor.
Victor Chou, was a former Atletico Madrid Junior, Valladolid and Salamanca player.
Yaki Yen, was a former Spanish lower league player.

Study in NCCU, take it from there, whether you good enough playing for school team, league team or even national team.

If some team could use another player, please contact me. Iā€™m a 27 year old male from Scandinavia, staying here until February 2018.

1 Like

Hello guys,
I currently manage a team called Celts FC.
We play in one of the main Sunday leagues called OTPL. It is a very accessible league and we usually organize some kickabouts to keep ourselves trained as well.

We are currently looking for players, so if you are interested in joining us, please write an email to me at marco.negri.mi@gmail.com and you can join us!

Our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/celtsfc/

1 Like