⚽ Football | World Cup 2022

where’s the best place in Taipei to watch?

2 Likes

Harry Maguire!

1 Like

Maji Square ( MAJI MAJI集食行樂)

Some photos from the previous world cup 2018

Sources:

【七月】世足直播嘉年華派對
世足賽/餐廳號召100多人看球 法國老闆:台灣人很喜歡足球 | ETtoday運動雲 | ETtoday新聞雲

3 Likes

Denmark’s team is surprisingly good together. I always have them as the dark horse for Euro and WC

Looks good @chydals - think I may need to buy that new England shirt before i go! :laughing:
Nice to see women in the crowd too :grinning:

Denmark, Sweden (in particular) and Norway always seem to punch way above their weight. Despite just a few players playing in top leagues they do very well. Well organized and just never give up. Crowd support for them is fantastic too. Can never underestimate those teams.

1 Like

I remember back in '92 some pro gambler lumping on them at a hundred to one, or so.

it’s comin home you know ? hahhahaaha lmfao!

Lay England at the exchanges, easy money yet again.

1 Like

Bet on any team except England and you will waste you money! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweden has never been worse than now, all data point towards a horror show. And Norway, despite now fielding a couple of absolute top tier players, have also disappointed. Of the Nordics only Denmark in any decent shape currently.

Tuchel replaces Southgate?

Would the English fans ever except a German coach?

:thinking:

I can’t believe you lot are even contemplating something so ridiculous. England will be lucky to make the quarter-finals.

At least we’re there.

1 Like

What does that mean? Somalia aren’t there?

Wow. Didn’t know about that.
I don’t think in reality the English FA (Football Association) can use a foreign manager. Not sure if it’s written in their by laws but ive always heard they want a English/British manager. Having said that, I am not sure how Erickson got the job 15 years ago.

Who do you want to win Mr. Presley?

also the Brazilian, forgot his name

What you chattin’ about, Kev? We drew 3-3 :joy:

1 Like