For all you 9/11 conspiracy buffs

This website really seems like it’s got it’s finger on the pulse of the whole thing. Real Woodward and Bernstien stuff, if you’ve got the time to sift through it…

911exposed.com/

[quote=“trebuchet”]This website really seems like it’s got it’s finger on the pulse of the whole thing. Real Woodward and Bernstien stuff, if you’ve got the time to sift through it…

911exposed.com/[/quote]

What web site? Your link lead to a page on lulu.com selling some hocus pocus about numerology, freemasons, and devil worshippers.

What a mixed bag of over-ripe fruits! Why would anyone buy this gibberish, when you can read drivel of equal absurdity all over the Internet for free!

My 5 year old son could come up with more plausible theories involving, monsters, Ultraman, devil-worshipping robots and unidentified entities made out of lego. :slight_smile:

It was just a lil joke, GingerMan. Didn’t you at least think the pic of Bush with the sheep was funny?

Anyway, there is something about 9/11 on that page. So I’m not really a liar.

Thorry. :blush:

[quote=“trebuchet”]It was just a lil joke, GingerMan. Didn’t you at least think the pic of Bush with the sheep was funny?
[/quote]

A joke? In the IP forum? Shocking! :astonished:
Actually, I liked the one with him in a Satanist getup. He almost looked like a Slayer fan. :laughing:

Here’s another chance to buy understanding and eternal happiness:

Linked to from this fine news source:

worldtribune.com/worldtribune/