For Sale: Three-story house - Hsinchu

Not sure if there’re expats in TW would consider buying a property or not, this is just shared for those who looking for house in Hsinchu.

Fabulous three-story house located in LIAN HUA SHAN JHUANG (聯華山莊) community in Baoshan rural township, where accesses to Hsinchu science park within only 10 mins, and 20 mins to Costco by car.

This American style community is highly renowned among expats for its quiet, private and natural environment, you may enjoy your free time with your children in this safe community, playing balls, chasing around without worrying about the motorcycles that would probably rush out from the road nearby.

Built in 2007 and in excellent condition, this home features 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, a spacious sunlit living room with large windows and 3 parking spaces.

【Address】No.2, Songcui Rd, Baoshan, Hsinchu County (寶山鄉嵩翠路2號)

【Selling Price】32.8 million TWD

【Year built】2007

【Lot】83.18 Pyeong ( ≈ 2960 sqft )

【Parking】3 spaces

【Remark】

• Principally, maximum mortgage for foreigners who able to purchase is roughly 60 to 80 percent of a house price, subject to your financial ability.
  • Not all the foreigners can buy property in Taiwan, it subjects to your nationality. Recently, we did assist a client from South Africa to find his home right in this LIAN HUA SHAN JHUANG community, from negotiation with the seller to tax and morgage etc.

Yung Chun Real Estate 0919345679 Jeffry Lin (Licensed realtor), you can find me on Line APP by typing this number directly, I will send you photos of the house.

Hi Jeffry. I think there are plenty of expats who would consider buying property, myself included. As most banks will not even look at foreigners without a guarantor(despite the bank having its risk minimised by seizing it in the event of a default), if one of us is looking for your services, will you be willing to help find a financial institution that can provide a mortgage?

Wow, it’s insane how much that looks like a North American suburb!

1 Like