For those who believe that Italians are the same as other Europeans

Trastevere! O memories. I used to live there, hung around with Peter O’Toole the actor and a poet named Peter Davies. Great cafes, wrote my first novel there. unpublished. hehe. in fact, i find that life in taiwan is just like life in Italy, and I like it that way. the people are the same. funny, mischieveous, goofy, artistic, warmhearted, non-zenophobic, make that non xenophobic, and yeh, the babes are wonderful. having done rome, i now prefer taipei however. the decadent west and all that, goodbye to all that as some poet once said. i like living in a place where the Church no longer rules our lives.

Congratulations Formosa, you have graduated from Beginner Sarcasm. However, if you want to move up to intermediate level, you’ll need a few sessions of regression therapy to exorcise your rose-tinted indoctrination.

Soddom, you are 100% wrong. I was not being sarcastic at all. i think you misread my post. read again. I never indulge in sarcasm. paranoi, scaremongering yes, but not sarcasm. not even here. i truly liked Roma and I truly like living in the Big Betel nut. What’s wrong with that?

Soddom, sometimes I think you are too serious about life. Relax. Go to Rome. Stop deconstructing everything. he he

The above three posts are the funniest I’ve ever read on this time-sucking monster called Forumosa!

Formosa, great coinage, mind if i steal it? The Big Betel Nut!!!
:smiley: