For those who live in Taiwan and like it

Here is the Taiwan bear from Taipei zoo.
I had a lucky day, cause he was posing for me.

Go here for the really big Picture http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7113/7674952418_bb39636798_k.jpg

not a good suggestion, I often get criticized for my whistling.

It appears the artist is a Russian lady.

pernatka.livejournal.com/2079.html

Original image

I can bear Taiwan Beer.
I can bear Taiwan with beer.

It’s not really a good idea to do that. People might get themselves upset that you would judge them, even if you are correct.

I have a number of possible designs for “Kingdom of Fruits” but they’re not safe for work. :laughing:

For tutti frutties ice cream?

That’s even more awesome than the last one!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If that’s really our beloved poster, then, being Russian, I forgive her her faux pas.

That’s either a really subtle riposte, or you’re just as culturally unaware as she is.

She’s from Ukraine. As FEMEN likes to protest, Ukraine is not Russia!!! Ukraine is not a brothel!!! Ukrainian chicks have great tits!!!

(You’ll have to Google for FEMEN pix, a member of the esteemed moderation team got annoyed when I posted one. )

Ukraine, Russia. Taiwan, Thailand. See what I did there? :smiley:

I panda Taiwan.

Brilliant!

I pan da Taiwan. Pan it for not surrendering to the embrace of Mother China, pan it for being so recalcitrant an offspring, and pan it for all it represents that is anathema to the great motherland.

A pig on a scooter using an HTC phone! :laughing:

An actual pig, someone who looks like a pig, dressed as a pig, or a policeman?

You’re wrong … Only 4 Ukrainian chicks have great tits!!!

I agree with the general consensus regarding the panda design; it’s like serving up a pork dish for devout Muslims, and a rotting pork dish at that. But, deserving derision directed at the low-libido black-and white bamboo muncher from across the ditch has been poorly rebutted by building up the Formosan black bear as some unique local zoological treasure. It is a subspecies, in practical terms pretty much identical to the Asiatic black bear which is found from Japan all the way through Asia. The same bear, white V and all.
Now, time to get back to my Bear Beer (the 8% stout from 7-11).

While carrying an open umbrella.

My apologies. I see now that in her user profile she states that her location is Ukraine. I went by Google Translate, which said the language was Russian, and I’ll go out on a limb and guess the language is in fact Russian, since clicking “Ukrainian” in Google Translate doesn’t result in a complete translation of the text. However, there are ethnic Russians living in Ukraine, and in any case I’m sure there are Ukrainians who can speak and write Russian.

Years ago I occasionally caught the Voice of Russia (in English) on shortwave, and I noticed that their interval signal was “The Great Gate of Kiev.” It got me to wondering what might be on somebody’s mind.

1 Like

And once again, the thread degenerates into discussing women’s breasts. Why is that necessary for you so much of the time?
I have similar views about pandas and formosan black bears as many of you, yet I can’t read about bears without having to sift a bunch of pubescent drivel.

Focus.