Foreign boothbabe = 20,000nt/day , local boothbabe = 5000nt

And to make matters worse the poor dudes for intel only 120nt/hour. Haha the poor suckers. I wouldnt wear that monkey suit all dang day for 120nt/hour.

Are the foreign boothbabes worth 4 times the local chicks for the attraction value?
You decide.

globalpost.com/dispatch/chin … -the-geeks

Wrong link! It’s interesting to note that Billy Joel is divorcing.

Not about attraction; a foreign hot chick type ain’t going to stand around being a dick all day for less than a day’s buxiban salary …

[quote=“Buttercup”]Wrong link! It’s interesting to note that Billy Joel is divorcing.

Not about attraction; a foreign hot chick type ain’t going to stand around being a dick all day for less than a day’s buxiban salary …[/quote]

dang ur fast bcup !! I changed it pronto.

Where’s the picture of that boothbabe from the Netherlands? Kind of hard to make comparisons without an actual photo.

Uh, did teacher salaries go down that much?

Unless of course they are in China and come from Eastern Europe. The according to my fashion photographer friend, the prices are reversed in China.

Recently, there was this mother/daughter “showgirls” pair at an electronic fair. The mom, though almost twice the age of the other girls, was there not only because of her good looks, but mostly because the “scope” of her attributes (the left one and the right one). Her daughter had inherited her front line genes and looked destined to surpass her mother.

Sigh

[quote=“Icon”]Recently, there was this mother/daughter “showgirls” pair at an electronic fair. The mom, though almost twice the age of the other girls, was there not only because of her good looks, but mostly because the “scope” of her attributes (the left one and the right one). Her daughter had inherited her front line genes and looked destined to surpass her mother.

Sigh[/quote]

Where do you come up with these stories icon?? :roflmao:

I like those front line genes :slight_smile: and the left and right attributes of course.

I work in the news business. :cry:

This still got my attention:
“Ksenija Nikolska, a 20-year-old from the Netherlands”
Huge Russian exodus. Searching “netherlands russian immigrants” just gets a bunch of stuff on the mafia.
Not that that has anything to do with how I am going to go about raking in Ksenija’s paycheque. I just can’t picture it. Damn.

[quote=“kage”]This still got my attention:
“Ksenija Nikolska, a 20-year-old from the Netherlands”
Huge Russian exodus. Searching “netherlands russian immigrants” just gets a bunch of stuff on the mafia.
Not that that has anything to do with how I am going to go about raking in Ksenija’s paycheque. I just can’t picture it. Damn.[/quote]

Ya i was wondering that isnt a dutch name is it? The russians are taking over the world !! They are coming in droves to california and to europe too.

Thing is the shows only a few days. So she gets what 100,000 for 5 days standing around? NOT bad, not bad. And the local girlies (some of which are real cute) make 5000 x 5 = 25,000 for the five days, still not bad for standing around or dancing badly. The stupid Intel boys tho, they get what? 1000 x 5 = 5000 lousy nt for five days work looking just well…stupid? They end up looking stupid and got stupidly paid. NOt fair for the boys !! Maybe the ladies at the show are right, they need some beefcake for them (but it would drive the men buyers away from the booth unless they had equally sexy girls there).

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZRc9iI … re=related

are these the “dutch” girls appearing at the 4 minute mark?

Having hot guys there would be pointless (and quite possibly counter-productive) unless it were for an industry with a lot of female customers.

Russians are moving elsewhere in droves. Russia is in demographic collapse right now. They’re not breeding and anyone who can is getting the hell out of Dodge. There are whole cities out in the middle of nowhere that were set up around particular industries under the U.S.S.R. and they had a guaranteed market (either with the U.S.S.R. or countries behind the Iron Curtain). When that all went pear-shaped, these cities lost their very raison d’etre. It’s even worse in the small towns. There’s a huge exodus to Moscow and St Petersburg or out of the country. When I travelled through Russia several years ago, I was amazed at how it was once taken so seriously. It was evident to me that a lot of its infrastructure was last built or really maintained in the 70s at the latest and how the world’s image of it was so out of tune with reality.

She is a local.

The article makes me wonder if the author has ever been to a car show in a Western country or if he ever heard of pitbabes …

I could comment on what Asian women make as strippers in Canada relative to the local howegrown beauties but it just wouldn’t be right.

Sometimes life isn’t fair.

They can make that much at the KTV clubs on the 8 or 10-4am shift on lin sin bei lu. The daytime job is just extra cash.