Foreign English teacher kicks elderly woman's suitcase, curses Taiwanese on Taipei MRT

I think this is a ridiculous law. A country where you’re not free to tell someone to fuck off is not a free country. How about everybody try to develop a slightly thicker skin?

4 Likes

Shared this with my office mates (local Taiwan ladies) and they are having a blast with it! Some funny stuff.

Yeah, good spot. That’s a whole other can of worms.

1 Like

Fuck right off.

1 Like

Exactly! This is what we need more of.

2 Likes

I’m genuinely surprised this isn’t more common. Foreigners must be showing a lot of restraint.

3 Likes

“I impede, therefore I exist.”

Is it just me or am I getting a lot of shade today? Decided to lose the baseball cap for the time being.

On the other hand, “gan” “只是發語詞”. The choice is clear.

That was just a joke list, so don’t try it in public.

1 Like

Holy crap, looking at that list, I could be calling the cops on at least 2 out of every 3 things my wife says to me.

Hey, I could be rich!

Oh, wait…OK, never mind…

How do you say Okie from Muskogee in Mandarin? :wink:

You don’t.

我是美國的台客

2 Likes

我是從馬斯科吉來的奧克拉荷馬州人

2 Likes

This.

Being a decent human being means learning to deal with things.

2 Likes

Most foreigners drink a lot to compensate.

I often wondered why they sold Taiwan pijiu at the commissary downstairs. That and red wine was the inspiration for the best work around here.

Me? I can’t drink so I drown my sorrows in chocolate.

2 Likes

A video apology and Mr Huang dropped pressing charges.

1 Like

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3425944

I find hard to believe that someone would curse all Taiwanese when discussing with another person… and being surrounded by hundreds of Taiwanese. It can happen, but it would be strange…