Foreign Females where do you find guys! HELP

Most of the guys here want to hookup with Taiwanese girls. Hell I would too the girls are cute, and pretty although sometimes bodering on skeletal. I was always told I was too thin back home. Now I feel great! at 55kilos and I am not short. I go shopping and like to hang out, but I see that most all the expat guys like to hookup with local girls.

I have to say the local guys are always starring at my chest and hair and I just think most of them are nerdy. (NO OFFENSE, BUT ITS TRUE). I see some cute guys of every color from around the globe and wonder how many ladies out there are bored,horny,alone or just hang out with their female roomies. I am not ugly and keep in shape, but I see so many beer bellied guys and nerdy guys with Asian girls. Guess they are less picky and I am not really that scrutinizing. HELP LADIES. I dare say… Are you getting any, or having any fun?

P.S. I am a newbie having been here only 5months!

[quote]but I see so many beer bellied guys and nerdy guys with Asian girls. Guess they are less picky and I am not really that scrutinizing[/quote]I think I’m what they call a “nice personallity” :idunno:

Hint: With Matthew, use the Tuna scented perfume.

Some foreign - like in white - are getting fun - sometimes more than what they asked for.

[url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/my-boyfriend-cheated/13492/1 this out for details[/url]

[quote=“Dangergyrl”]Are you getting any, or having any fun?
[/quote]

Go to the Forumosa Happy Hour tonight and ask for Steve. He’ll take care of ya. :smiling_imp:

Hasn’t this been discussed before? I was sure I saw posts directing forumosa’s sex-starved ladies my way, but maybe I dreamt it. My inbox remains resolutely empty. Is there something going on in the women-only forum to keep me celibate?

I can vouch for smerf, Dangergyrl. If it’s a Western guy you’re looking for, it would be hard to do better than him. Come to the happy hour :beer:

Hi hello desperate girl.

The problem is not you - it is the sex you belong to. Western woman have this set rules by wich they want to live. You must phone /cards/ etc. Catch my drift.
Nothing wrong with that also but the Asian girls just enjoy our company and dare I say - not any problems when it comes to bedtime. No headaches or feeble excuses.
I would also like to go out with someone who understand every word etc but thinking of the rest - keeps me at the side of my chinese girl.

Drop me a line and it will be nice to talk over a cup of coffee.

Joe

That’s funny, because my Taiwanese boyfriend complains that Taiwanese women are exactly the way you described Western women to be. That’s why he’s with me instead of a Taiwanese woman right now.

Things that make you go hmmm…

Stragbasher wrote: [quote]Hasn’t this been discussed before? I was sure I saw posts directing forumosa’s sex-starved ladies my way, but maybe I dreamt it. My inbox remains resolutely empty. Is there something going on in the women-only forum to keep me celibate?[/quote]

Stragbasher, if I remember correctly I was practically throwing myself at you a couple of months ago when I was still single, but you remained completely elusive.

Dangergryll, I never did meet SB, but I can tell you that his Voicemail message is very alluring. We American girls love those accents!

[quote=“skroewe”]Hi hello desperate girl.

The problem is not you - it is the sex you belong to. Western woman have this set rules by wich they want to live. You must phone /cards/ etc. Catch my drift.
Nothing wrong with that also but the Asian girls just enjoy our company and dare I say - not any problems when it comes to bedtime. No headaches or feeble excuses.
I would also like to go out with someone who understand every word etc but thinking of the rest - keeps me at the side of my Chinese girl.

Drop me a line and it will be nice to talk over a cup of coffee.

Joe

0916649974[/quote]
Wow, you’re quite the ladies man, aren’t you. She’s desperate, too hung up on “rules”, full of excuses, crap in bed, and too much trouble, but you still want to try and hook up. I think my brain just melted.

Question: Foreign Females where do you find guys! HELP

Answer: Oh, in the US, Canada, Europe…

Or did you mean in Taiwan? In that case, if I could answer your question, I wouldn’t be trading in my very nice job where I have the highest seniority for a 9-month teaching contract in France that pays 1/3 of what I make here.

Come on guys…your last chance to convince me to stay to stay in Taiwan… :wink: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Erhu”][quote]
[/quote]

That’s funny, because my Taiwanese boyfriend complains that Taiwanese women are exactly the way you described Western women to be. That’s why he’s with me instead of a Taiwanese woman right now.

Things that make you go hmmm…[/quote]

Reminds me of something about grasses, fences, and the color green…

Practically? Calling me up in the middle of the bloody night, begging for it. Changed your tune when you sobered up, didn’t you? I’m suprised you recall anything. Thankfully Maoman only gave you my phone number and didn’t tell you where I could be found.

Imagine if he had directed you to the 22nd level of Lotusian splendour, or I had left my phone on to take your call!?!? :noway:

FYI, I don’t shag strangers on a first date. I believe that women are worthy of a certain amount of respect, at least at first. Some of them sadly don’t seem to want it, but they’re not the type I like to keep around.

I don’t have anything to say to the guy who keeps a chinese girlfriend because he thinks the sex is easier to get. Obviously he never met Erhu when she was single, or Almas John’s twin sister. There’s enough woman there to satisfy any man and she can drink more beer than Tigerman.

Dangergyrl wrote:

Not me. I am open to meeting and going out with any woman of any nationality that is attractive to me, both mentally and physically.
The fact is that I rarely see a Western woman (except a few wives in Tienmu).
And on a tangent, would you, as a Western woman, make advances on me (a Westerner), if I attracted you? Or would you expect me to make all the moves?

There are plenty of foreign guys arouns who are interested in the foreign ladies, believe me. I am one! It’s just at times a little disheartening when one is visibly scrutinized and then classified as nerdy, or worse, as a looser. Not that it bothers me really, there are plenty of less critical local xiaojies around. Perhaps it’s a reciprocal thing? The general perception is that foreign guys tend to go for the xiaojies, so the western girls tend to view us in a slightly negative light?

I for one would like to have someone that speaks the same language as me and someone that has similar cultural perceptions to mine. I do find some of the xiaojies at times a little tiring and immature. But that’s only me. However, I’m not gonna leave my mobile number here as I saw one of the previous posters did. WTF?!

Everytime I see a nice-looking Western woman I immediately think, “She’s out of my league.”
As to if that is true or not, ask someone who has seen me.

Taiwanese women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. Foreign men want them because they are… foreign and mysterious. After dating my Taiwanese girlfriend for two years, I don’t think I could ever date another white woman again. I hope I didn’t offend anyone with that remark. A lot of other foreign men I have talked to have said the exact same thing. It’s difficult for some foreign women to compete with what a good Taiwanese woman has to offer. Sorry, but it’s true. please don’t be angry… :fume:

Women out of my league are a myth. There ain’t a lady alive I can’t drive wild when I’m working my mojo right. Gyrl I’m here to pull you out of Danger! I always have time for fine foxes and I think we could make sweeet music together, baby! Check out the merchandise, chicks:

Believe it or not I am even more devastatingly handsome in person!

Wanna meet up for coffee or dinner or a movie or the honeymoon suite at the Hilton? Gimme a ring at my crib -

(02) 2726-3141

Be seein’ ya, babe.

Oh my word!! Please explain to me with example what these Taiwanese women have that western women have. Hearing that statement brings back memories of Black men sing the praises of having a white woman over a black woman :loco: :loco: :fume: :unamused: