Foreign supporters of Taiwan: Who do you support at home?

I’m Canadian and I’m a member of both the Canadian and the Ontario NDP. :slight_smile:

So what’s your point?

I’m a member of the British Field Sports Association.

[quote=“sandman”]I’m a member of the British Field Sports Association.[/quote]You mean you like biting the heads off small fluffy animals for fun ? :noway:

Big ones, too. Watch out! :howyoudoin:

Folks in Britain take their sport seriously, don’t they? A Brit told me this story once about him walking around his hometown (some run-down s***hole in the North) and a gang of soccer hooligans came up to him and asked, “Who do ya support?”

“Nobody, mate, I support meself.”

Wrong answer! Gets the shit kicked out of him.

Then you must have experienced brain damage at some point, eh? Or are you just really young and don’t know too much about the world?

I support Carlisle.

How do I claim my free beer ?

You just have to say it again in very big letters. Print it out, bring it to the bar (you know which one), give it to the bartender and say ‘Bob says if I give you this, I can have a free beer’. I’ll let them know. They are all Carlisle United supporters now; it’s been written into their contracts.

Bob

Uh - my wife and dog, I guess… :idunno: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the lot of Them are corrupt thugs. If I had my way, They’d all be shot.

[quote]I think the lot of Them are corrupt thugs. If I had my way, They’d all be shot.
[/quote]

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

same here, but guess the only good thing is it gives everyone that is bored to death such as me something to talk or read about…[/quote]