We are Melody Publishing (http://www.melody.com.tw), a large publisher of children’s English educational books and materials with over 30 years of experience in the ELT field. Aside from publishing a wide variety of quality English materials and books, we also have a growing number of English language schools across Asia. We are looking for a qualified foreign teacher to join our core team as a teacher and teacher trainer.
Teacher training-- traveling throughout Taiwan as well as to China and other Asian countries to conduct teacher-training programs, demonstrations, and workshops; conducting live teacher-training sessions online.
Content creating-- creating test sheets, worksheets, lesson plans, syllabi, and curriculums; doing voiceover recording; participating in English-learning videos and writing video scripts; proofreading and editing.
Customer service-- providing consultation to schools and educational institutions using our books regarding teaching techniques and approaches, student assessment, etc.; presenting new teaching and learning materials to schools.
- Work experience: at least two years of English teaching experience
- Language skills: Native speaker of American English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10 AM~7 PM (working hours may occasionally differ due to special events or programs)
- Compensation: Salary is to be discussed during the interview stage, as it is determined by work experience, qualifications, etc.
- Location: If hired, you would be based in our main office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, but would regularly travel to other parts of Taiwan and abroad.
- Visa: If hired, Melody Publishing will provide a working visa.
Please send your resume, cover letter, a recent photo, and a 2-minute self-introductory video to Evelyn Shi at email@example.com. The video can just be a simple video made with a phone. Its purpose is to give us an idea of your personality, stage presence, etc.
If chosen to move forward, the next step would be a face-to-face or video interview.